- Submitted Materials
- Authored Materials
- Learning Exercises
- Bookmark Collections
- Course ePortfolios
- Content Builder Materials
Skills & Interests
Science and Technology / Health Sciences / Nutrition
Science and Technology / Information Technology / Data and Information Management
CBORD Nutrition Service Suite
- Business / Management / Production and Oper Mgnt (Beginner)
- Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics
Member 01/2011 – Current
- Bachelor of Science Food and Nutrition (08/2011)
Youngstown State University
Honors & Awards
- Summa Cum Laude (08/2011)
Students graduating with a baccalaureate degree who rank high scholastically are awarded special honors at the commencement exercise. Those who attain a quality point average of 3.8 or higher are granted their degrees summa cum laude.
- Kappa Omicron Nu National Honor Society (06/2010)
KON MISSION: The mission of Kappa Omicron Nu Honor Society is to empower leaders through scholarship, research and leadership development.
- Leslie H. Cochran University Scholars Scholarship Awared (09/2006)
This scholarship is YSU's most prestigious scholarship, awarded to first-year students. The program is uniquely designed to combine the pursuit of academic excellence within an intensive cultural and social environment.
- Registered Dietitian/Application Specialist (05/2013 – Current) Florida Hospital Orlando
- Clinical Dietitian (05/2012 – 05/2013) Florida Hospital Orlando