Share OER You're Using & Creating for Your Online Instruction
Catalog your web-based materials in MERLOT so others can find them.
Upload documents in MERLOT so others can use them.
- Get Started with our YouTube videos on using MERLOT.
- To ADD MATERIALS to MERLOT, you will need to register as a member of MERLOT – It's FREE and EASY!
WHEN YOU FIND A MERLOT RESOURCE, ADD YOUR VOICE
- Add a comment about how you are using OER you've found in MERLOT
- Share your open educational practice through social media platforms with easy referencing to OER.
- Create and share your own personal "bookshelf" of OER in MERLOT with our Bookmark and Course ePortfolio tools
- Describe Learning Exercises you've design with OER using a MERLOT easy-to-complete format.
WANT TO CREATE YOUR OWN OER AND SHARE?
MERLOT's Content Builder provides a free, open, and easy to use authoring tool for faculty and students to design their ePortfolios. All websites built with Content Builder are fully accessible, scaleable to any screen size or device, and are hosted by MERLOT. Tutorials and guides will show you how to create, edit, and publish a website entirely for free!
- Get Started with our YouTube videos on creating a website with MERLOT Content Builder.
- To ADD MATERIALS to MERLOT, you will need to register as a member of MERLOT – It too is FREE and EASY!
MERLOT Content Builder provides ePortfolio templates with scaffolding guidelines to create quality derivative OERs on:
- Course Redesign
- Adopting OER course materials
- Virtual Labs
- Teaching & Learning Online institutional portals
- And more…