Active learning is a must in nursing education. However, as an educator finding the time and resources to make active learning exercises is difficult. This website is a source of activities nurse educators can use in the classroom, online, or for clinical to enhance student learning.
Who doesn't like free stuff? Here is a list of other free nursing resources.
- Aging well
- Clinical procedures for safer patient care
- Creative clinical teaching
- Critical care nursing of infants and children
- European blood and marrow transplantation textbook for nurses
- General nutrition
- Health case studies
- Human anatomy and physiology preparatory course
- Leadership and influencing change in nursing
- Nursing care at the end of life: what every clinician should know
- Nursing pharmacology
- Vital sign Measurement across a lifespan
- Textbooks by Wisconsin Technical College System
Modules and other learning materials
Are you interested in submitting material? OER is a great way to positively influence nursing education without adding costs to students.
Click this link to fill out a form so your materials can also be added to this site.
~Thank you for your contribution to teaching future nurses