Information Technology Community Portal
Welcome – From the Editor
Greetings from the Information Technology Board!
Welcome to our portal!
A unique characteristic of the MERLOT IT discipline is that we have designed its taxonomy to align with the undergraduate course topics recommended by CSAB (Computing Sciences Accreditation Board) – the lead society within ABET (Accreditation Board for Engineering and Technology) for accreditation of degree programs in computer science, information systems, software engineering, information technology, and cybersecurity, and is a co-lead society for systems engineering, and is a cooperating society for computer engineering, biological engineering, and information engineering technology. CSAB is governed by the two largest technical, educational, and scientific societies in computer and computer-related fields: The Association for Computing Machinery, Inc. (ACM) and the IEEE-Computer Society (IEEE-CS).
Accordingly, the MERLOT IT discipline portal has been endorsed by both the IEEE Computer Society and IEEE Education Society, and that endorsement is noted with a banner on the IT portal page.
Web Application Development Company, Mobile App Design & Development | NectarBits
NectarBits (Creative Apps Devs) is a leading Web & Mobile Application Development Company India, USA & Canada.With our...
kodi setup wizard
We know how to fix problems that occur while setting up Kodi media streaming player. If you are not familiar with Kodi...
AI4All: AI Education for Everyone
AI4All Open Learning Platform (Launching 2019) is a free, accessible, online AI curriculum meant for understanding how AI...
Hulu Activation Code Help Call 888-451-3980
We have a team of Hulu tech support experts that offer the best-in-class services to customers who deal with Hulu...
Open Science by Design: Realizing a Vision for 21st Century Research
The 2019 National Academies report "Open Science by Design: Realizing a Vision for 21st Century Research" discusses the...
Phishing Protection & Defense Against Social Engineering Attacks - Los Angeles, California
Crimson IT provides best-in-class phishing and social engineering protection for your enterprise business or SMB in the...
Duplicate File Finder - How to Find and Remove Duplicate Files
Easy Duplicate Finder™ is a powerful tool to find and remove duplicate photos, documents, MP3s, videos, and more. It...
Citizen Science: Innovation in Open Science, Society and Policy
Citizen Science: Open Science, Society, and Policy is an excellent review of Citizen Science that brings together some of...
A Structured Review of Six Sigma Implementation in Casting Industries | Kumar | Thermal Science and Engineering
Thermal Science and Engineering ... With the use of Six Sigma in casting industries, rejection rate is reduced, customer...
Reverse Engineering: Recent Advances and Applications
La ingeniería inversa abarca un amplio espectro de actividades destinadas a la extracción de información sobre la...
Programación Orientada a Objetos en Java
Definiciones y demostración de Programación Orientada a Objetos (POO) en Java
SQL Injection Prevention Cheat Sheet - OWASP
SQL Injection attacks are one of the most common application vulnerabilities, and target the database, which is the...
Free Online Course: Six Sigma: Define and Measure from edX | Class Central
An introduction to the Six Sigma methodology and DMAIC cycle for process improvement with a focus on the Define and...
Mapping IT Governance to Software Development Process: From COBIT 5 to GI-Tropos
Mapping Software Development Process and IT govenance as well as management, explaining the COBIT 5 framework.
Software engineering of interactive educational resources for university student training in urban development courses
The article is devoted to the issues of improving the quality of training specialists in urban development with using...
Conceptual Framework for Marketing Strategy in the Context of Small Business: A Review
Small businesses have become major movers of the economy in most of the developing countries mobilizing local resources,...
Future Proofing Your IT Operating Model for Digital
Having worked with Operating Model for over 10 years, Dave has new adopted DevOps, IT4IT and Continuous Delivery...
Six Sigma White Belt | Lean Six Sigma White Belt
Looking for your six sigma white belt? We offer classes and training for the lean six sigma white belt. Learn more about...
How to frame a business case
This free course, How to frame a business case, looks at reading strategies which help you to frame a business case. In...
Online web courses to learn about Python coding.
TecnologÃa de informaciÃ³n | Coursera
Navegar por la tecnología de cursos de información y especializaciones. Los cursos y programas especializados sobre...
This presentation discusses the basics about how to realize logic functions using Static CMOS logic. This presentation...
Gestión de Activos de IT: Concepto, ventajas y retos
Echaremos un vistazo al concepto y los beneficios de la gestión de activos así como sus principales retos a la hora de la...
Learn cybersecurity fundamentals, including how to detect threats, protect systems and networks, and anticipate potential...
rachana racchuMobile Application Development
Vinod ShankarWavefront Technologies Private Limited
Annie JoyFlorida State University
John PeterFlorida State University
Stavros MantsosUniversity of Thessaly
Robert JohnAlabama Univercity
Mohamed AbouElnourAl-Forqan Private School
Sankaran T DXchanging Malaysia Sdn Bhd
Isabelle LanghamTennessee State University
Samaj InfotechApplication Development
Nicole KhooNational University of Singapore
don gonzalezThe Boston Consulting Group
Jerry ButlerVOICE OF AMERICA
Onedollar WebhostingsGodaddy $1 Web Hosting
Materials by Discipline
- Application Development (344)
- Business Process Management (49)
- Data and Information Management (96)
- Enterprise Systems and Architecture (2)
- Foundations of Information Systems (17)
- Human Computer Interaction (13)
- IS Project Management (13)
- IS Strategy, Management and Acquisition (5)
- IT Audit and Controls (10)
- IT Infrastructure (578)
- IT Security and Risk Management (57)
- Knowledge Management (10)
- Social Informatics (21)
- System Analysis and Design (129)
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE)
- Association for Computing Machinery (ACM)
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Government Cybersecurity
- Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)
- Consortium for Computing Sciences in Colleges (CCSC)
- Instructional Technology Council (ITC)
- The MASIE Center
- ACM Special Interest Group on Computer Science Education (SIGCSE)
- Online Learning Consortium (formerly Sloan-C)
- Association for Talent Development (ATD)
- The eLearning Guild
- Michigan Association for Computer Users in Learning (MACUL)
- Flipped Learning Network
- United States Distance Learning Organization
Journals & Publications
- Journal of Cybersecurity
- National Cybersecurity Institute Journal
- International Journal of Cyber–Security and Digital Forensics (IJCSDF)
- Journal of Information Assurance & Cybersecurity
- Journal of Cyber Security & Information Systems
- ACM TechNews
- Campus Technology Higher Education Technology Newsletters
- CIO Magazine
- eCampus News
- OLC Online Learning Journal
- Journal of Information Technology Education: Research (JITE:Research)
- Journal of Information Technology Education: Innovations in Practice (JITE:IIP)
- Journal of Information Technology Education: Discussion Cases (JITE:DC)
- Learning Solutions Magazine
- Network World
- Newsletters by O'Reilly (Free Registration gives you access to free newsletters, online discussions, and more.)
- Today's Campus
Information Technology on the Web
Info Tech on Twitter
- #ITleaders need to share vision for the future w/ campus partners leadership. Delivering this message in a compelli… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…2 minutes ago | educause
- Join the National Cyber Security Alliance in San Jose, #CA for an engaging morning of FREE #cybersecurity education… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…15 minutes ago | StaySafeOnline
- Lawmakers set to revisit @Equifax hack; #cyber rules for credit agencies, breach notice on the table dlvr.it/QzMkss17 minutes ago | InsideCyber
- Don't overlook the possibility of a physical attack against your IT system. We take a look at some of the most comm… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…22 minutes ago | StaySafeOnline
- #Top10ITIssues #5 Digital Integrations: Ensuring system interoperability, scalability, and extensibility, as well a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…47 minutes ago | educause
- #SMBs: Experts will bring you up to date on the latest and most common #tax scams and offer tips and solutions for… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…1 hour ago | StaySafeOnline
- #NIST's second privacy framework workshop reset for May in Georgia dlvr.it/QzMkrq @usnistgov1 hour ago | InsideCyber
- Explore the Data-Driven Decision Making track at #NERCOMP19 and register today. Join your peers March 18–20.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…1 hour ago | educause
- Invest in yourself. Explore #ProfessionalDevelopment resources for #HigherEdIT professionals at all levels… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…2 hours ago | educause
- Don't overlook the possibility of a physical attack against your IT system. We take a look at some of the most comm… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…2 hours ago | StaySafeOnline