Information Technology Community Portal
Welcome – From the Editor
Greetings from the Information Technology Board!
Welcome to our portal!
A unique characteristic of the MERLOT IT discipline is that we have designed its taxonomy to align with the undergraduate course topics recommended by CSAB (Computing Sciences Accreditation Board) – the lead society within ABET (Accreditation Board for Engineering and Technology) for accreditation of degree programs in computer science, information systems, software engineering, information technology, and cybersecurity, and is a co-lead society for systems engineering, and is a cooperating society for computer engineering, biological engineering, and information engineering technology. CSAB is governed by the two largest technical, educational, and scientific societies in computer and computer-related fields: The Association for Computing Machinery, Inc. (ACM) and the IEEE-Computer Society (IEEE-CS).
Accordingly, the MERLOT IT discipline portal has been endorsed by both the IEEE Computer Society and IEEE Education Society, and that endorsement is noted with a banner on the IT portal page.
Digital Kenya | SpringerLink
Presenting rigorous and original research, this volume offers key insights into the historical, cultural, social,...
TEDxBrussels: Open Science can save the planet
Frontiers’ CEO, Kamila Markram, makes a case at TEDxBrussels for why open science is the key to innovation, economic...
ResourceWatch.org: "Monitoring the Planet's Pulse with Open Data"
Resource Watch features over 200+ reliable and timely data sets in one place on the state of the planet's resources and...
Mozilla IoT's "Project Things"
Mozilla IoT's Project Things is an experimental framework/IoT digital platform of software and services for connecting...
Internet of Things (IoT) Scanner - BullGuard
The Internet of Things (IoT) Scanner by BullGuard allows you to check if your internet-connected devices (webcams, smart...
Thingful.net - a search engine for the Internet of Things (Open IoT Data)
Thingful is a search engine fot the Internet of Things (IoT), enabling secure discoverability and interoperability...
What is Apache Hadoop®?
MapR 6.0 powers DataOps, helping you unleash greater value from all your data in less time.
Welcome to Python.org
The official home of the Python Programming Language
Lightning Fast Data Science Platform | RapidMiner
RapidMiner is a software platform for data science teams that unites data prep, machine learning, and predictive model...
R: The R Project for Statistical Computing
R is a free software environment for statistical computing and graphics. It compiles and runs on a wide variety of UNIX...
Home | Projectlibre
Free Download Project Management Software
Institute For Enterprise Architecture Developments (IFEAD)
This is the website of the Institute For Enterprise Architecture Developments (IFEAD). IFEAD is a not for profit research...
What Is Knowledge Management?
APQC (American Productivity & Quality Center) helps organizations work smarter, faster, and with greater confidence. It...
Knowledge Management Tools
Website with information about KM, culture and leadership, KM strategy, Organizational learning among other related KM...
What is KM? Knowledge Management Explained
The classic one-line definition of Knowledge Management was offered up by Tom Davenport early on: 'Knowledge Management...
Three Things You Should Know about Quantile Regression
Bob Rodriguez discusses three things you should know about quantile regression.
Tableau for Teaching
This link would allow students and instructors to download the full version of Tableau, A Software application for data...
Joint Roadmap for Open Science Tools (JROST)
The Joint Roadmap for Open Science Tools (JROST) is a collaborative effort by like-minded individuals and organizations...
Zukunft der Arbeit – Eine praxisnahe Betrachtung | SpringerLink
Dieses Buch ist eine Open-Access-Publikation unter einer CC BY 4.0 Lizenz. Auf der Grundlage konkreter...
Strategic Management 13th edition (9780078029295) - Textbooks.com
Buy Strategic Management 13th edition (9780078029295) by John Pearce and Richard Robinson for up to 90% off at...
Open Science MOOC: Principles and Practices
The Open Science MOOC: Principles and Practices is designed for faculty, students, and researchers who want to better...
Digital Humanities Pedagogy: Practices, Principles and Politics
Academic institutions are starting to recognize the growing public interest in digital humanities research, and there is...
Projection-Based Clustering through Self-Organization and Swarm Intelligence | SpringerLink
This book is published open access under a CC BY 4.0 license. It covers aspects of unsupervised machine learning used...
Driveragent Plus Download
Driveragent Plus Download
Ahad AlySi3 Digital
David DuncanUniversity System of Georgia - Georgia State University
Steve GayJob Seeker
Lawrence KennedyDelaware TechnicalandCommunity/Technical College
Chris McDivittIndiana University System - Indiana University Purdue University at Indianapolis
Jenice SheaShelby County Schools
massinissa fettouchiRaymond Chabot
Hasnain AhmadVirtual University of Pakistan
Paola Di MaioISTCS.ORG/Center for Technology Ethics
Deborah BakerIvy Tech Community/Technical College - Elkhart,South Bend,Warsaw
M. Nanette HarrellArkansas Tech University
NAFFISAH MOHD HASSANUNIVERSITI TEKNOLOGI MARA
Amadis LopezEscuela Primaria 1
Alex McMillenDelgado Community/Technical College
Ritesh PatilMobisoft Infotech
LaToiya BrooksLearning Center
Ryan Van BurenPersonal Learning
Bibhya SharmaUniversity of the South Pacific
Materials by Discipline
- Application Development (327)
- Business Process Management (8)
- Data and Information Management (82)
- Enterprise Systems and Architecture (2)
- Foundations of Information Systems (16)
- Human Computer Interaction (11)
- IS Project Management (4)
- IS Strategy, Management and Acquisition (4)
- IT Infrastructure (571)
- IT Security and Risk Management (54)
- Knowledge Management (9)
- Social Informatics (18)
- System Analysis and Design (122)
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE)
- Association for Computing Machinery (ACM)
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Government Cybersecurity
- Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)
- Consortium for Computing Sciences in Colleges (CCSC)
- Instructional Technology Council (ITC)
- The MASIE Center
- ACM Special Interest Group on Computer Science Education (SIGCSE)
- Online Learning Consortium (formerly Sloan-C)
- Association for Talent Development (ATD)
- The eLearning Guild
- Michigan Association for Computer Users in Learning (MACUL)
- Flipped Learning Network
- United States Distance Learning Organization
Journals & Publications
- Journal of Cybersecurity
- National Cybersecurity Institute Journal
- International Journal of Cyber–Security and Digital Forensics (IJCSDF)
- Journal of Information Assurance & Cybersecurity
- Journal of Cyber Security & Information Systems
- ACM TechNews
- Campus Technology Higher Education Technology Newsletters
- CIO Magazine
- eCampus News
- OLC Online Learning Journal
- Journal of Information Technology Education: Research (JITE:Research)
- Journal of Information Technology Education: Innovations in Practice (JITE:IIP)
- Journal of Information Technology Education: Discussion Cases (JITE:DC)
- Learning Solutions Magazine
- Network World
- Newsletters by O'Reilly (Free Registration gives you access to free newsletters, online discussions, and more.)
- Today's Campus
Information Technology on the Web
Info Tech on Twitter
- How do you motivate your #employees to share their knowledge? Listen here: hubs.ly/H0dprsc0… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…9 hours ago | InSyncJennifer
- New law grants #Pentagon broad powers to counter #cyber attacks, protect critical infrastructure dlvr.it/QgB28q9 hours ago | InsideCyber
- Not all data looks at things you can count. Find out how to apply qualitative data to work to improve eLearning eng… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…9 hours ago | learningsolpub
- NEW! Get Involved in #CyberAware Month 2018 #infographic.
View and download ↓
staysafeonline.org/resource/get-i…10 hours ago | StaySafeOnline
- China's cyber operations are modeled on U.S. Cyber Command, Pentagon report says dlvr.it/QgF1bd10 hours ago | InsideCyber
- "Having disconnected employees negatively impacts workplace happiness, team communication, and overall productivity… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…11 hours ago | learningsolpub
- What security and privacy precautions should be considered before introducing a new service or tech to students? We… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…11 hours ago | StaySafeOnline
- Discover the four C's of onboarding in recent Learning Solutions article: "compliance, clarification, culture, and… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…11 hours ago | learningsolpub
- How can your eLearning resonate with learners at an emotional level? Learn how to speak to learners’ pain points, h… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…12 hours ago | learningsolpub
- Comics are not just for kids. Instructional comics can be a valuable tool in adult #eLearning says Kevin Thorn… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…12 hours ago | learningsolpub