Information Technology Community Portal
Welcome – From the Editor
Greetings from the Information Technology Board!
Welcome to our portal!
A unique characteristic of the MERLOT IT discipline is that we have designed its taxonomy to align with the undergraduate course topics recommended by CSAB (Computing Sciences Accreditation Board) – the lead society within ABET (Accreditation Board for Engineering and Technology) for accreditation of degree programs in computer science, information systems, software engineering, information technology, and cybersecurity, and is a co-lead society for systems engineering, and is a cooperating society for computer engineering, biological engineering, and information engineering technology. CSAB is governed by the two largest technical, educational, and scientific societies in computer and computer-related fields: The Association for Computing Machinery, Inc. (ACM) and the IEEE-Computer Society (IEEE-CS).
Accordingly, the MERLOT IT discipline portal has been endorsed by both the IEEE Computer Society and IEEE Education Society, and that endorsement is noted with a banner on the IT portal page.
MoMo - Moving MOOC: Science 2.0 & Open Research Methods
Starting Nov 12, 2018, in the Moving MOOC (MOMO), young scholars and early career researchers (ECR) will learn to use...
CRediT : Open Research Scholarly Outputs Assessment Tool
CRedit (Contributor Roles Taxonomy) is high-level taxonomy including 14 roles, that can be used to represent the roles...
The Open Data Barometer
The Open Data Barometer (ODB) is a global measure of how government and publishing are using Open Data for...
AfricArxiv: Open Access Preprints for African Scientists
AfricArxiv is a free, open access, interdisciplinary preprint & postprint service for dissemination, distribution, and...
The Planetary Report (Open Access)
The Planetary Report is the internationally recognized flagship magazine of The Planetary Society, featuring lively...
SCHOLAR -CNKI学术搜索 (China Integrated Knowledge Resource Database)
Scholar-CNKI (www.cnki.net) is the largest aggregator and distribution of academic digital resources in China. CNKI has...
Open Source Systems: Towards Robust Practices | SpringerLink
This book constitutes the refereed proceedings of the 13th IFIP WG 2.13 International Conference on Open Source Systems,...
Digitalisierung | SpringerLink
Seit Jahren wird unser Alltag geprägt von zunehmender Automation und Vernetzung, die Digitalisierung genannt wird....
Open Educational Resource (OER) presentations for a course on Operating Systems
This page collects OER presentations (responsive HTML slides with embedded audio, also PDF versions) for a course on...
SBI Mobile Number Registration: Change SBI Registered Mobile Number
Here you will learn about Online SBI Mobile Number Registration, You can also change your SBI registred mobile number by...
Open Science: Sharing Your Research with the World
Starting Oct. 30, 2018, this four week introductory course "Open Science: Sharing Your Research with the World" is...
Aadhar Card Download Kaise Kare: Online Aadhar Card Kaise Nikale ✔
Aadhar Card Ek Important Document Hai, Is Blog Post me Aap Janege Ki Online Aadhar Card Download Kaise Kare, 👍Aadhar...
Digital Kenya | SpringerLink
Presenting rigorous and original research, this volume offers key insights into the historical, cultural, social,...
TEDxBrussels: Open Science can save the planet
Frontiers’ CEO, Kamila Markram, makes a case at TEDxBrussels for why open science is the key to innovation, economic...
ResourceWatch.org: "Monitoring the Planet's Pulse with Open Data"
Resource Watch features over 200+ reliable and timely data sets in one place on the state of the planet's resources and...
Mozilla IoT's "Project Things"
Mozilla IoT's Project Things is an experimental framework/IoT digital platform of software and services for connecting...
Internet of Things (IoT) Scanner - BullGuard
The Internet of Things (IoT) Scanner by BullGuard allows you to check if your internet-connected devices (webcams, smart...
Thingful.net - a search engine for the Internet of Things (Open IoT Data)
Thingful is a search engine fot the Internet of Things (IoT), enabling secure discoverability and interoperability...
What is Apache Hadoop®?
MapR 6.0 powers DataOps, helping you unleash greater value from all your data in less time.
Welcome to Python.org
The official home of the Python Programming Language
Lightning Fast Data Science Platform | RapidMiner
RapidMiner is a software platform for data science teams that unites data prep, machine learning, and predictive model...
R: The R Project for Statistical Computing
R is a free software environment for statistical computing and graphics. It compiles and runs on a wide variety of UNIX...
Home | Projectlibre
Free Download Project Management Software
Institute For Enterprise Architecture Developments (IFEAD)
This is the website of the Institute For Enterprise Architecture Developments (IFEAD). IFEAD is a not for profit research...
mia averyAmerican Academy of Dramatic Arts
Norman VanNostrandCordova High School - Shelby Co. Schools
Dawn KightSouthern University System - Baton Rouge
Nitin LahotiMy Taxi Pulse
leidy gaitandiana gaitan
Darla KomoraKent State University
Fathi TenzakkhtiPrince Sattam Bin Abdulaziz University
Mark Stapletonalliantgroup, LP
Frank KatzUniversity System of Georgia - Georgia Southern University
Tonya Melvin-BryantCoastal Carolina University
Patrick WardChattanooga State Community College
Elvis MillsHybrid Air Vehicles Limited
Toufik HayderBangladesh University of Professionals (BUP)
Lucas LoganLos Angeles
John SiboleCol·legi Sant Josep Obrer
Brett CurrieVirginia Commonwealth University
Jacqueline TidwellUniversity System of Georgia - University of Georgia
Jens LechtenbörgerUniversity of Münster
Julio ReyesAna G Mendez
Materials by Discipline
- Application Development (327)
- Business Process Management (8)
- Data and Information Management (82)
- Enterprise Systems and Architecture (2)
- Foundations of Information Systems (16)
- Human Computer Interaction (12)
- IS Project Management (4)
- IS Strategy, Management and Acquisition (4)
- IT Infrastructure (569)
- IT Security and Risk Management (54)
- Knowledge Management (9)
- Social Informatics (18)
- System Analysis and Design (123)
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE)
- Association for Computing Machinery (ACM)
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Government Cybersecurity
- Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)
- Consortium for Computing Sciences in Colleges (CCSC)
- Instructional Technology Council (ITC)
- The MASIE Center
- ACM Special Interest Group on Computer Science Education (SIGCSE)
- Online Learning Consortium (formerly Sloan-C)
- Association for Talent Development (ATD)
- The eLearning Guild
- Michigan Association for Computer Users in Learning (MACUL)
- Flipped Learning Network
- United States Distance Learning Organization
Journals & Publications
- Journal of Cybersecurity
- National Cybersecurity Institute Journal
- International Journal of Cyber–Security and Digital Forensics (IJCSDF)
- Journal of Information Assurance & Cybersecurity
- Journal of Cyber Security & Information Systems
- ACM TechNews
- Campus Technology Higher Education Technology Newsletters
- CIO Magazine
- eCampus News
- OLC Online Learning Journal
- Journal of Information Technology Education: Research (JITE:Research)
- Journal of Information Technology Education: Innovations in Practice (JITE:IIP)
- Journal of Information Technology Education: Discussion Cases (JITE:DC)
- Learning Solutions Magazine
- Network World
- Newsletters by O'Reilly (Free Registration gives you access to free newsletters, online discussions, and more.)
- Today's Campus
Information Technology on the Web
Facebook reportedly aims to buy a 'major' cybersecurity company
Oct 21, 2018 04:03 PM PDT
The cybersecurity balancing act
Oct 21, 2018 03:12 PM PDT
Facebook reportedly shopping for a cybersecurity company
Oct 21, 2018 02:45 PM PDT
Here are some tactics to defend against cybersecurity attacks
Oct 21, 2018 02:45 PM PDT
Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN)
Oct 21, 2018 12:31 PM PDT
Some cybersecurity apps could be worse for privacy than nothing at all
Oct 21, 2018 12:07 PM PDT
Re-inventing and re-tooling Pueblo through technology
Oct 21, 2018 08:03 AM PDT
Cybersecurity pioneer Wysopal on startup lessons
Oct 21, 2018 05:56 AM PDT
Royal Navy's Biggest Warship, HMS Queen Elizabeth, In New York To Sink Cybersecurity Threats
Oct 21, 2018 05:33 AM PDT
Malicious Scammer Targets 10000 Dogecoin Users, Russian Cybersecurity Firm Reports
Oct 21, 2018 05:00 AM PDT
Small businesses at risk to cybersecurity attacks
Oct 21, 2018 12:18 AM PDT
Cybersecurity study ranks best and worst US airports' Wi-Fi
Oct 20, 2018 10:37 PM PDT
State hires new IT director
Oct 20, 2018 10:06 PM PDT
Do Insiders Own Shares In Dev Information Technology Limited (NSE:DEVIT)?
Oct 20, 2018 07:26 PM PDT
Info Tech on Twitter
- Being prepared to tackle common challenges up front can make for higher quality #BlendedLearning opportunities. Rea… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…1 hour ago | InSyncJennifer
- Want to capture more learner data? @MMTorrance and @robhouck share how an xAPI-enabled learning ecosystem makes tha… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…1 hour ago | learningsolpub
- 5G Wireless May be Harmful to Humans BUT NO ONE (in the US anyway) SEEMS TO CARE ow.ly/eDgR30mk8cE #edtech… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…1 hour ago | EmergingEdTech
- What actions should you take to make your home a haven for #online safety?
🏠Start by following these tips from… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…1 hour ago | StaySafeOnline
- Gender-based misconduct at the workplace ranges from dirty jokes to blatant harassment. Learn how to train employee… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…1 hour ago | learningsolpub
- When in Doubt, Throw it Out → Links in emails, posts and ads are often how criminals try to steal info and gain acc… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…2 hours ago | StaySafeOnline
- A newly enacted consumer data privacy law in California and the European Union's #GDPR have prompted industry and p… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…2 hours ago | EDUCAUSEreview
- Senate Commerce Committee Holds Hearing on Consumer #DataPrivacy er.educause.edu/blogs/2018/10/… #HigherEdPolicy2 hours ago | educause
- A project at 11 colleges and universities investigated the ways that #AR, #VR, and #3D technologies can benefit tea… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…2 hours ago | educause
- According to @SBAgov, there are more than 30 million small businesses nationwide.
#CyberAware Month will address… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…2 hours ago | StaySafeOnline