Information Technology Community Portal
Welcome – From the Editor
Greetings from the Information Technology Board!
Welcome to our portal!
A unique characteristic of the MERLOT IT discipline is that we have designed its taxonomy to align with the undergraduate course topics recommended by CSAB (Computing Sciences Accreditation Board) – the lead society within ABET (Accreditation Board for Engineering and Technology) for accreditation of degree programs in computer science, information systems, software engineering, information technology, and cybersecurity, and is a co-lead society for systems engineering, and is a cooperating society for computer engineering, biological engineering, and information engineering technology. CSAB is governed by the two largest technical, educational, and scientific societies in computer and computer-related fields: The Association for Computing Machinery, Inc. (ACM) and the IEEE-Computer Society (IEEE-CS).
Accordingly, the MERLOT IT discipline portal has been endorsed by both the IEEE Computer Society and IEEE Education Society, and that endorsement is noted with a banner on the IT portal page.
NIH Preprint Pilot: iSearch COVID-19 Portfolio
The iSearch COVID-19 portfolio is NIH's comprehensive, expert-curated source for publications and preprints related to...
192.168.1.1 - Default Router Admin Login - 192.168.0.1
192.168.1.1 and 184.108.40.206 are default IP address of routers to access the control panel dashboard and setting of...
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) Compliance Guideline
The EU General Data Protection Regulation went into effect on May 25, 2018, replacing the Data Protection Directive...
Coronavirus Disease Research Community - COVID-19 | Zenodo
Zenodo's Coronavirus Disease Research Community COVID-19 collects research inputs that may be relevant to the Coronavirus...
OSF: Coronavirus Outbreak Research Collection
The Center for Open Science (COS) has launched April 23, 2020 in response to the urgent and ongoing need for aggregated...
COVID-19 Data Portal
The aim of the COVID-19 Data Portal is to facillitate data sharing and analysis, and to accelerate coronavirus research....
Best Digital Marketing Serviices | Digital Marketing Agency
What exactly is Digital Marketing? If you are thinking about hiring a digital marketing services company in Islamabad,...
Neural Covidex: COVID-19 AI-Open Data Mining Search Engine
Scientists and researchers can now quickly, freely, and easily search through over 45,000+ scholarly articles, medical...
Data Dryad - Publish and Preserve your Data
The Dryad Digital Repository is a cross-disciplinary, curated resource that makes research data, discoverable, freely...
Harvard Dataverse: Cross-Disciplinary Repository
Harvard Dataverse is a free cross-disciplinary repository open to all researchers from any discipline, both inside and...
Scientific American is the essential guide to the most awe-inspiring advances in science and technology, explaining how...
ORCID: Connecting Research & Researchers
ORCID provides a "persistent identifier" (an ORCID) that you own and control, and that distinguishes you from every other...
10 Skills You Didn't Know Could Land You an IT Job
Soft skills matter in IT careers more than many people think. The ability to communicate, analyze and stay organized,...
Information Security in Big Data: Privacy and Data Mining - IEEE Journals & Magazine
The growing popularity and development of data mining technologies bring serious threat to the security of individual,'s...
Cloud Computing – What Auditors need to know
Cloud computing is a model for enabling ubiquitous, convenient, on-demand network access to a shared pool of configurable...
10 Common Process Improvement Mistakes and How to Avoid Them
For those new to process analysis and improvement efforts, they can seem daunting. Even those steeped in process...
If you’re looking to benchmark, manage content, or define business processes, process frameworks save you time and effort...
Global Health Informatics to Improve Quality of Care
Learn how to design health information and communication technology (ICT) solutions for the developing world.
Implementation of an Evidence-Based Electronic Health Record (EHR) Downtime Readiness and Recovery Plan
This OJNI report dives into the implementation of EHRs and downtime readiness and recovery plans.
EduCat: Free Online Tools for Students and Writers
Save time and energy with EduCat! Students, writers, everybody can benefit from our free tools. Subscribe to be the first...
Aplicativo do VCE: Vocabulário de Controle Externo do Tribunal de Contas da União
Um tesauro é um instrumento da Ciência da Informação que padroniza a entrada de dados nos sistemas e auxilia a...
VCE: vocabulário de controle externo do Tribunal de Contas da União | Portal TCU
O VCE - Vocabulário de Controle Externo é o Tesauro do Tribunal de Contas da União. Iniciado em 2011, tem por objetivo...
BARE BONES 101: A BASIC TUTORIAL ON SEARCHING THE WEB
So, you're still getting those 1,670,000+ responses to your search queries on the Web, and you're still too busy to do...
Equivalente Thevening y Norton
Video explicativo sobre los métodos de resolución de circuitos basados en los teoremas de Thevenin y Norton.
Sanaz TehraniWestcliff University
Fadi BatarsehCalifornia State Polytechnic University, Pomona
Luis Alberto Rabanal RamirezUNIGAMA
Kabir Mohammad GolamSamaritan Help Mission
juan pabloDigital Access
Rohit RanaRohit Rana
Jamie NelsonKnox County Schools / L&N STEM Academy
Shariful IslamDeakin University
Vanessa IsagaDe La Salle Lipa
Ada NwokejiStudent Chat Ltd
Janet LehrRiverside Community/Technical College
ADITYA RAJMANENiskayuna Central School District
Jessica GrevenbergLee College
Emmanuel Enrique Cardeña BojórquezCECyTEQROO Playa del Carmen I
John SolomonNevas Technologies
Gamze BİRİCİKAtayurt Schools
Materials by Discipline
- Application Development (336)
- Business Process Management (62)
- Data and Information Management (93)
- Enterprise Systems and Architecture (2)
- Foundations of Information Systems (18)
- Human Computer Interaction (16)
- IS Project Management (13)
- IS Strategy, Management and Acquisition (5)
- IT Audit and Controls (11)
- IT Infrastructure (568)
- IT Security and Risk Management (56)
- Knowledge Management (13)
- Social Informatics (24)
- System Analysis and Design (129)
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE)
- IEEE Education Society
- IEEE Computer Society
- Association for Computing Machinery (ACM)
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Government Cybersecurity
- Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)
- Consortium for Computing Sciences in Colleges (CCSC)
- Instructional Technology Council (ITC)
- The MASIE Center
- ACM Special Interest Group on Computer Science Education (SIGCSE)
- Online Learning Consortium (formerly Sloan-C)
- Association for Talent Development (ATD)
- The eLearning Guild
- Michigan Association for Computer Users in Learning (MACUL)
- Flipped Learning Network
- United States Distance Learning Organization
Journals & Publications
- Journal of Cybersecurity
- National Cybersecurity Institute Journal
- International Journal of Cyber–Security and Digital Forensics (IJCSDF)
- Journal of Information Assurance & Cybersecurity
- Journal of Cyber Security & Information Systems
- ACM TechNews
- Campus Technology Higher Education Technology Newsletters
- CIO Magazine
- eCampus News
- OLC Online Learning Journal
- Journal of Information Technology Education: Research (JITE:Research)
- Journal of Information Technology Education: Innovations in Practice (JITE:IIP)
- Journal of Information Technology Education: Discussion Cases (JITE:DC)
- Learning Solutions Magazine
- Network World
- Newsletters by O'Reilly (Free Registration gives you access to free newsletters, online discussions, and more.)
- Today's Campus
Information Technology on the Web
Jul 08, 2020 06:03 PM PDT
Marin civil grand jury: Local governments should prioritize cybersecurity
Jul 08, 2020 05:56 PM PDT
Cybersecurity startup Securden raises $1.2 mn from Accel, others
Jul 08, 2020 05:45 PM PDT
Israeli cybersecurity startup XM Cyber raises $17 million
Jul 08, 2020 03:07 PM PDT
Strategies for Overcoming the Cybersecurity Skills Gap
Jul 08, 2020 02:33 PM PDT
How new API adapters bring unity to the tangle of cybersecurity reporting tools
Jul 08, 2020 12:52 PM PDT
Penn State Lehigh Valley to start offering cybersecurity degree
Jul 08, 2020 12:30 PM PDT
5 steps to help prevent supply chain cybersecurity threats
Jul 08, 2020 12:07 PM PDT
Go from First Base to Security Guru with a Cybersecurity Services Portfolio
Jul 08, 2020 10:15 AM PDT
Fenwick Expands Privacy & Cybersecurity Practice with Addition of Helen Christakos
Jul 08, 2020 09:59 AM PDT
Ransomware Spreads Tentacles: 3 Cybersecurity Stocks to Watch (Revised)
Jul 08, 2020 09:34 AM PDT
7 NICE Cybersecurity Workforce Framework categories: Everything you need to know
Jul 08, 2020 09:29 AM PDT
Why enterprises should not over rely on AI for cybersecurity
Jul 08, 2020 09:18 AM PDT
Mavenspire, A Leading Information Technology Firm, Selects Warschawski as Agency of Record
Jul 08, 2020 08:11 AM PDT
Top supplier of electronic medical records to pay $2.55m for cybersecurity firm
Jul 08, 2020 08:00 AM PDT
Cybersecurity firm, despite pandemic challenges, posts 25% growth in Q2
Jul 08, 2020 07:39 AM PDT
House appropriators look to fatten election security grants
Jul 08, 2020 07:07 AM PDT
Why Cybersecurity's Silence Matters to Black Lives
Jul 08, 2020 07:03 AM PDT
Info Tech on Twitter
- #ModernLearners have a lot of choices in how they can #learn, and we need to better understand and engage them as p… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…9 hours ago | InSyncJennifer
- Cyber Reg Watch: Analysis ⇨ Energy Dept. takes a deep dive into bulk-power supply chain vulnerabilities; plus, more… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…11 hours ago | InsideCyber
- RT @DeVaneyGoBlue: "This situation (#COVID19) makes clear the potential of #XR for teaching and learning, but it also makes clear the fact…
- RT @tbcavanagh: Very pleased to participate in this @educause video roundtable with @fritzumbc and @cgolden "Meeting the Challenges of Remo…
- RT @KivutoSolutions: What is the future of #highered? COVID-19 disrupted #education as we knew it, so what will it be like post-pandemic -…
- RT @heatherannzink: #RasEdTech - @educause Quick Talk via Zoom July 14 - events.educause.edu/member-quickta… let me know if you need help setting up yo…
- "Strategic #instructionalstrategy requires three key steps before development even begins…" Find out more: bit.ly/2N3CC3C11 hours ago | learningsolpub
- Energy Dept. takes a deep dive into bulk-power supply chain vulnerabilities; plus, more on COVID and cyber workforce dlvr.it/RbCn5p12 hours ago | InsideCyber
- New technologies, especially those relying on #ArtificialIntelligence or data analytics, are exciting but also pres… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…12 hours ago | EDUCAUSEreview