Information Technology Community Portal
Welcome – From the Editor
Greetings from the Information Technology Board!
Welcome to our portal!
A unique characteristic of the MERLOT IT discipline is that we have designed its taxonomy to align with the undergraduate course topics recommended by CSAB (Computing Sciences Accreditation Board) – the lead society within ABET (Accreditation Board for Engineering and Technology) for accreditation of degree programs in computer science, information systems, software engineering, information technology, and cybersecurity, and is a co-lead society for systems engineering, and is a cooperating society for computer engineering, biological engineering, and information engineering technology. CSAB is governed by the two largest technical, educational, and scientific societies in computer and computer-related fields: The Association for Computing Machinery, Inc. (ACM) and the IEEE-Computer Society (IEEE-CS).
Accordingly, the MERLOT IT discipline portal has been endorsed by both the IEEE Computer Society and IEEE Education Society, and that endorsement is noted with a banner on the IT portal page.
Ways to improve online education system for university learners in Pakistan
This is a class assignment to discuss the ways to improve the online education system for university learners in Pakistan
Why Cyber Security is Important for Business? | Fibonalabs
Cyber security in business is about protecting online data & offline data from theft and any sort of damage including the...
What is Atomic Design Methodology? | Fibonalabs
Atomic Design Methodology, developed by Brad Frost, guides developers in the creation of more intentional and...
6 Steps To Add Push Notifications In A Flutter App with Firebase Cloud
For adding push notifications in a flutter app using Firebase Cloud Messaging, the first step is to set up and create a...
A Complete Guide to the Steps in Agile Scrum Methodology | Fibonalabs
The steps in an agile scrum methodology are high-level & detailed sprint planning, daily stand-up meeting, code review,...
What is Iterative Design Process? | Fibonalabs
The iterative design process is a simple process of conceptualizing, testing, tweaking and repeating.
What Factors Impact UX Design Conversion Rate? | Fibonalabs
Digital interfaces live & die by their conversion rates. The factors impacting UX design conversion rate are visual cues,...
What is Confirmation Bias in UX and how does it affect UX Resesarch?
Confirmation bias in UX is people's tendency to favour information that confirms/strengthens their beliefs or values and...
What is Information Architecture in UX design and Why is it Important?
Information architecture is a visual representation of the organization, structure, and labeling of the information in...
POSVERDAD. Mirando detrás de las tecnologías del sol y del viento
Esta infografía, tiene como propósito reseñar cómo en medio de una Problemática Ambiental Global (a fines de los 1960s e...
How can startups benefit from partnering with a UX partner?
Partnering with a UX partner helps you in getting the work done by trained professionals while saving a lot of time &...
Lesson: Searching for Information on the Internet
The Internet is one place where you will find billions of pages of Information. However, finding relevant information...
AI and the Sustainable Development Goals: The State of Play
In this paper, we focus on AI for the SDGs. AI extends and amplifies the capacity of human beings to understand and solve...
Becoming a Sustainable Organization
Becoming a sustainable organization is a journey that requires significant change in the ways in which organizations...
Food Delivery App Development Company in India | Food Ordering Website
Looking for a food ordering mobile app development company in India? We provide the top and advanced solution for Food...
Data Science Course Training in Bangalore.
Vepsun has a goal to provide the most current and accurate information about the field of data science. We aim to provide...
No. #1 Content Writing Service in Technology | SEO Writing | Blog Writing
Need Content that sells? We provide Best Content & Technical Writing Services. Hire our expert writer to get your writing...
How to Build a Career in Data Science
Today’s economy is turning increasingly toward analytics. Organizations and businesses of all sizes have spent recent...
Diseño y Desarrollo Web OVA
Bienvenido al contenido digital sobre el aprendizaje de Diseño y Desarrollo Web en el cual encontrás contenido sobre la...
ISTE Learning: Computational Thinking
A repository of peer-reviewed learning objects about computational thinking, mainly for K-12.
Teacher Resources: Computational Thinking Initiatives
Help your students think computationally. Participate in programs. Download lesson plans. Check out free training and...
Center for Computational Thinking
The mission of the Center for Computational Thinking is to advance computing research and advocate for the widespread use...
Designing Tech Policy
The University of Washington Tech Policy Lab’s Instructional Case Studies are designed to enhance tech policy capacity...
IT Policy and Law (Graduate) Materials
This module-based course packet for IT Policy and Law (Graduate) was developed under a Round 11 Textbook Transformation...
John ParkerJohn Parker
Lucas ParkkerUniversity of London
Viola KipkemoiKenya Medical Training College
Erick Kiarie MbogoNCBA
Niga Walmahp printer drivers
Manish SharmaUniversity of Bath
Jonathan trotCoventry University
Elias SantiagoSIDIF del Caribe
John PatrickFort Worth
Alexis BrownCommunity College of Baltimore County
Mehwish Abdul alikarachi
steve johnsonNew York
Jhulan Kumar SenguptaJamuna Bank Limited
Palker SmithCricut setup
Douglas Alexander Luna MendozaAutonomo
Tweak person121techtraining education institute
Michael SerotHalostack, LLC
Materials by Discipline
- Application Development (377)
- Business Process Management (63)
- Data and Information Management (100)
- Enterprise Systems and Architecture (1)
- Foundations of Information Systems (20)
- Human Computer Interaction (18)
- IS Project Management (13)
- IS Strategy, Management and Acquisition (9)
- IT Audit and Controls (11)
- IT Infrastructure (567)
- IT Security and Risk Management (60)
- Knowledge Management (14)
- Social Informatics (27)
- System Analysis and Design (135)
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE)
- IEEE Education Society
- IEEE Computer Society
- Association for Computing Machinery (ACM)
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Government Cybersecurity
- Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)
- Consortium for Computing Sciences in Colleges (CCSC)
- Instructional Technology Council (ITC)
- The MASIE Center
- ACM Special Interest Group on Computer Science Education (SIGCSE)
- Online Learning Consortium (formerly Sloan-C)
- Association for Talent Development (ATD)
- The eLearning Guild
- Michigan Association for Computer Users in Learning (MACUL)
- Flipped Learning Network
- United States Distance Learning Organization
Journals & Publications
- Journal of Cybersecurity
- National Cybersecurity Institute Journal
- International Journal of Cyber–Security and Digital Forensics (IJCSDF)
- Journal of Information Assurance & Cybersecurity
- Journal of Cyber Security & Information Systems
- ACM TechNews
- Campus Technology Higher Education Technology Newsletters
- CIO Magazine
- eCampus News
- OLC Online Learning Journal
- Journal of Information Technology Education: Research (JITE:Research)
- Journal of Information Technology Education: Innovations in Practice (JITE:IIP)
- Journal of Information Technology Education: Discussion Cases (JITE:DC)
- Learning Solutions Magazine
- Network World
- Newsletters by O'Reilly (Free Registration gives you access to free newsletters, online discussions, and more.)
- Today's Campus
Information Technology on the Web
Cybersecurity is not just about creating tools, it is about our value system
Nov 28, 2022 01:34 AM PST
EU decides to strengthen cybersecurity and resilience across the Union: Council adopts ...
Nov 28, 2022 01:28 AM PST
Don't be fooled by end-of-the-year articles on cybersecurity trends. Most of them aren't ...
Nov 28, 2022 01:13 AM PST
Mitigating the Risks in Era of Heightened Liability for CISOs - Bloomberg Law
Nov 28, 2022 01:08 AM PST
How to Break Into a Cybersecurity Career – Rob Fuller (Mubix) - Security Boulevard
Nov 28, 2022 01:00 AM PST
CyberTalents wins Black Hat's $25,000 prize - Wamda
Nov 28, 2022 12:55 AM PST
University of Tasmania Partners With Fortinet To Close the Cybersecurity Skills Gap
Nov 28, 2022 12:49 AM PST
Cybersecurity promoted as part of Canadian Indo-Pacific strategy - Security Systems News
Nov 28, 2022 12:14 AM PST
Santa Fe College is Getting Ethically Hacked
Nov 28, 2022 12:14 AM PST
SANS Institute wins Best Cybersecurity Training Provider of the Year at Future Security Awards 2022
Nov 27, 2022 11:46 PM PST
Fintech cybersecurity summit, CIT report ... 7 top business news to track this week
Nov 27, 2022 11:30 PM PST
What do industry and cybersecurity experts want in the upcoming national cyber strategy?
Nov 27, 2022 11:05 PM PST
Shop Holiday Gifts at the Tech Store | University of Arkansas
Nov 27, 2022 10:11 PM PST
The one funding request CFOs find hardest to reject - AFR
Nov 27, 2022 09:46 PM PST
Got a question on cybersecurity and hacking for our experts? - ABC News
Nov 27, 2022 09:37 PM PST
7 free cybersecurity resources you need to bookmark - Help Net Security
Nov 27, 2022 09:08 PM PST
SolarWinds: Caremark liability rejected in cybersecurity oversight claim - Lexology
Nov 27, 2022 08:55 PM PST
Ensign InfoSecurity Partners Offensive Security to Boost Cybersecurity Training and Industry ...
Nov 27, 2022 08:28 PM PST
Vectra AI enters strategic partnership with NEC Asia Pacific - SecurityBrief Australia
Nov 27, 2022 08:02 PM PST
Ensign InfoSecurity Partners Offensive Security to Boost Cybersecurity Training and ... - Taiwan News
Nov 27, 2022 07:31 PM PST
Info Tech on Twitter
- "MERLOT saved my life!" exclaims a 2022 OLC Accelerate attendee.
Ah shucks... Well, we are certified in CPR for OE… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…3 hours ago | MERLOTorg
- RT @EdScoop_news: On the Cutting EDge podcast, Educause’s policy lead Jarrett Cummings says higher ed IT leaders need to be on the lookout…3 hours ago | educause
- The EDUCAUSE New Managers Institute provides first-time managers and those who aspire to management roles with the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…4 hours ago | educause
- "Agility values simplicity, technical excellence, and autonomous teams with frequent communication among team membe… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…4 hours ago | learningsolpub
- Familiar with the Academic Support Communities in MERLOT? From Biology to World Languages, there are many strong, a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…4 hours ago | MERLOTorg
- Dx for digital learning brings flexibility and accessibility to students and prepares them to solve problems in the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…6 hours ago | educause
- It can be fun to create a large pool of friends on social media.
But not all friends are created equal.
Make su… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…6 hours ago | StaySafeOnline
- Give the gift of digital peace of mind -- spread the joyous word about all the wonderful free resources!
Learn mor… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…7 hours ago | StaySafeOnline
- Register for the upcoming webinar on November 29 where you’ll learn how to assess your technology partners for secu… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…8 hours ago | educause
- This case study shows how the transformation of just one traditional classroom can help jumpstart campus-wide conve… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…8 hours ago | EDUCAUSEreview