Information Technology Community Portal
Welcome – From the Editor
Greetings from the Information Technology Board!
Welcome to our portal!
A unique characteristic of the MERLOT IT discipline is that we have designed its taxonomy to align with the undergraduate course topics recommended by CSAB (Computing Sciences Accreditation Board) – the lead society within ABET (Accreditation Board for Engineering and Technology) for accreditation of degree programs in computer science, information systems, software engineering, information technology, and cybersecurity, and is a co-lead society for systems engineering, and is a cooperating society for computer engineering, biological engineering, and information engineering technology. CSAB is governed by the two largest technical, educational, and scientific societies in computer and computer-related fields: The Association for Computing Machinery, Inc. (ACM) and the IEEE-Computer Society (IEEE-CS).
Accordingly, the MERLOT IT discipline portal has been endorsed by both the IEEE Computer Society and IEEE Education Society, and that endorsement is noted with a banner on the IT portal page.
AfricArxiv: Open Access Preprints for African Scientists
AfricArxiv is a free, open access, interdisciplinary preprint & postprint service for dissemination, distribution, and...
The Planetary Report (Open Access)
The Planetary Report is the internationally recognized flagship magazine of The Planetary Society, featuring lively...
SCHOLAR -CNKI学术搜索 (China Integrated Knowledge Resource Database)
Scholar-CNKI (www.cnki.net) is the largest aggregator and distribution of academic digital resources in China. CNKI has...
Open Source Systems: Towards Robust Practices | SpringerLink
This book constitutes the refereed proceedings of the 13th IFIP WG 2.13 International Conference on Open Source Systems,...
Digitalisierung | SpringerLink
Seit Jahren wird unser Alltag geprägt von zunehmender Automation und Vernetzung, die Digitalisierung genannt wird....
Open Educational Resource (OER) presentations for a course on Operating Systems
This page collects OER presentations (responsive HTML slides with embedded audio, also PDF versions) for a course on...
SBI Mobile Number Registration: Change SBI Registered Mobile Number
Here you will learn about Online SBI Mobile Number Registration, You can also change your SBI registred mobile number by...
Open Science: Sharing Your Research with the World
Starting Oct. 30, 2018, this four week introductory course "Open Science: Sharing Your Research with the World" is...
Aadhar Card Download Kaise Kare: Online Aadhar Card Kaise Nikale ✔
Aadhar Card Ek Important Document Hai, Is Blog Post me Aap Janege Ki Online Aadhar Card Download Kaise Kare, 👍Aadhar...
Digital Kenya | SpringerLink
Presenting rigorous and original research, this volume offers key insights into the historical, cultural, social,...
TEDxBrussels: Open Science can save the planet
Frontiers’ CEO, Kamila Markram, makes a case at TEDxBrussels for why open science is the key to innovation, economic...
ResourceWatch.org: "Monitoring the Planet's Pulse with Open Data"
Resource Watch features over 200+ reliable and timely data sets in one place on the state of the planet's resources and...
Mozilla IoT's "Project Things"
Mozilla IoT's Project Things is an experimental framework/IoT digital platform of software and services for connecting...
Internet of Things (IoT) Scanner - BullGuard
The Internet of Things (IoT) Scanner by BullGuard allows you to check if your internet-connected devices (webcams, smart...
Thingful.net - a search engine for the Internet of Things (Open IoT Data)
Thingful is a search engine fot the Internet of Things (IoT), enabling secure discoverability and interoperability...
What is Apache Hadoop®?
MapR 6.0 powers DataOps, helping you unleash greater value from all your data in less time.
Welcome to Python.org
The official home of the Python Programming Language
Lightning Fast Data Science Platform | RapidMiner
RapidMiner is a software platform for data science teams that unites data prep, machine learning, and predictive model...
R: The R Project for Statistical Computing
R is a free software environment for statistical computing and graphics. It compiles and runs on a wide variety of UNIX...
Home | Projectlibre
Free Download Project Management Software
Institute For Enterprise Architecture Developments (IFEAD)
This is the website of the Institute For Enterprise Architecture Developments (IFEAD). IFEAD is a not for profit research...
What Is Knowledge Management?
APQC (American Productivity & Quality Center) helps organizations work smarter, faster, and with greater confidence. It...
Knowledge Management Tools
Website with information about KM, culture and leadership, KM strategy, Organizational learning among other related KM...
What is KM? Knowledge Management Explained
The classic one-line definition of Knowledge Management was offered up by Tom Davenport early on: 'Knowledge Management...
Daisy SmithIT Consultants
Elvis MillsHybrid Air Vehicles Limited
Toufik HayderBangladesh University of Professionals (BUP)
Lucas LoganLos Angeles
Google Home Customer SupportState University of New York System - Stony Brook
jessica albaEmail support
John SiboleCol·legi Sant Josep Obrer
David NelsonTwitter support number
Brett CurrieVirginia Commonwealth University
Jacqueline TidwellUniversity System of Georgia - University of Georgia
Jens LechtenbörgerUniversity of Münster
Julio ReyesAna G Mendez
Ava WilliamJohns Creek
Camila MontenegroINACAP Universidad Tecnológica de Chile
Barbara JonesUniversity of Manchester
Ahad AlySi3 Digital
David DuncanUniversity System of Georgia - Georgia State University
Steve GayJob Seeker
Lawrence KennedyDelaware TechnicalandCommunity/Technical College
Materials by Discipline
- Application Development (327)
- Business Process Management (8)
- Data and Information Management (82)
- Enterprise Systems and Architecture (2)
- Foundations of Information Systems (16)
- Human Computer Interaction (12)
- IS Project Management (4)
- IS Strategy, Management and Acquisition (4)
- IT Infrastructure (572)
- IT Security and Risk Management (54)
- Knowledge Management (9)
- Social Informatics (18)
- System Analysis and Design (123)
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE)
- Association for Computing Machinery (ACM)
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Government Cybersecurity
- Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)
- Consortium for Computing Sciences in Colleges (CCSC)
- Instructional Technology Council (ITC)
- The MASIE Center
- ACM Special Interest Group on Computer Science Education (SIGCSE)
- Online Learning Consortium (formerly Sloan-C)
- Association for Talent Development (ATD)
- The eLearning Guild
- Michigan Association for Computer Users in Learning (MACUL)
- Flipped Learning Network
- United States Distance Learning Organization
Journals & Publications
- Journal of Cybersecurity
- National Cybersecurity Institute Journal
- International Journal of Cyber–Security and Digital Forensics (IJCSDF)
- Journal of Information Assurance & Cybersecurity
- Journal of Cyber Security & Information Systems
- ACM TechNews
- Campus Technology Higher Education Technology Newsletters
- CIO Magazine
- eCampus News
- OLC Online Learning Journal
- Journal of Information Technology Education: Research (JITE:Research)
- Journal of Information Technology Education: Innovations in Practice (JITE:IIP)
- Journal of Information Technology Education: Discussion Cases (JITE:DC)
- Learning Solutions Magazine
- Network World
- Newsletters by O'Reilly (Free Registration gives you access to free newsletters, online discussions, and more.)
- Today's Campus
Information Technology on the Web
Info Tech on Twitter
- In the live #OnlineLearning environment, instructional teams often struggle to truly connect with #learners.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…4 hours ago | InSyncJennifer
- Is microlearning the answer? Learn how to decide when to use microlearning—and when to go macro—in Learning Solutio… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…5 hours ago | learningsolpub
- RT @uofalibraries: Learn about technology adoption in higher education in The Horizon Report for the K-12 environment @Education_UofA https…6 hours ago | educause
- According to @LearnNuggets, you can’t just shove content into a comic-style format and call it a learning comic. Le… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…6 hours ago | learningsolpub
- RT @rclemmons: So this just happened....excited to join a truly outstanding group of colleagues on the @educause board! https://t.co/SXIfTV…6 hours ago | educause
- Starting now, @CSUGlobal will accept up to 44 credits from OnlineDegree.com, which offers free courses: insidehighered.com/digital-learni…7 hours ago | IHEdigital
- EDUCAUSE welcomes 4 new board members: Raechelle Clemmons, Elias Eldayrie, Carol Smith, and Louis Soares… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…7 hours ago | educause
- Implementing—and then reinventing—a content management system is transforming a university's digital workplace.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…7 hours ago | EDUCAUSEreview
- A digital archive with a #3D and a #VR model of a Hindu sacred site, Gaya, in India allows students and researchers… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…8 hours ago | educause
- The #CWIC Framework from @OLCToday and @tytonpartners has strengthened its accessibility standards and tweaked its… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…8 hours ago | IHEdigital