Instructional Technology Community Portal
Welcome – From the Editor
Welcome to the MERLOT Instructional Technology Portal, an educational resource for teaching and learning. Use this portal to discover online learning materials, MERLOT members, journals, professional organizations, and news in your discipline.
As we gear up for the Fall 2017 semester, we welcome your thoughts and questions!
Find out about teaching and technology integration, e-learning, blended learning, flipped classrooms, best practices to support teaching in the classroom, tools and tips, adult learners-and beyond!
You are also invited to join MERLOT – it's free! As a member of MERLOT, you can contribute to this growing community of instructors and students by using and rating the learning materials you find, submitting online learning materials for evaluation that you have created or that you have used.
MERLOT prides itself on the peer reviews of material in our collection. As a member you can become a peer reviewer which has many benefits! The peer review process for evaluating the teaching and learning resources in MERLOT follows a standard model and is led by Editors and editorial boards. Faculty members are selected in accordance with MERLOT guidelines. For more information, email email@example.com or visit our Peer Review Information page. Peer Review Form
Advanced Power Searching - Google
This course provides advanced tips and tricks to search for information about specific topics and how to retireve the...
Power Searching with Google - Course
Google Search makes it amazingly easy to find information. Come learn about the powerful advanced tools we provide to...
B.C. Campus Open Education: Open Textbook Self-Publishing Guide
B.C. Campus Open Education: Open Textbook Self-Publishing Guide is a practical reference/development tool for...
Tips sobre repositorios para el docente investigador
Artículos Contiene, Bibliotecas abiertas, Aplicaciones para Móviles, vídeos tutoriales, Y Sugerencias de repositorios...
Virtual Reality And It's Potential For Europe
Virtual Reality (VR) and Augmented Reality (AR) are technologies which have the potential to transform the way we work,...
LabScribbles: SGC's Extreme Open Science Initiative: Real-time Open Lab/books
LabScribbles, another milestone and model in Open Science, involves 20+ research scientists from different Structural...
Metrics-Toolkit.org | Helping you use metrics responsibly
The Metrics Toolkit provides evidence-based information about research metrics across disciplines, including how each...
LIS Scholarship Archive (LISSA): Open Access Preprints for Library & Informational Sciences
LIS Scholarship Archive (LISSA) is a free, open access preprints service for Library & Information Sciences and allied...
Dimensions.ai: Open Access Research Repository
Digital Science Dimensions (DS Dimensions) is a linked research knowledge system that makes it easy to find and analyze...
Open Research Glossary
The Open Research Glossary is designed as a reference resource to inform people about the culture of "Open Scholarship."...
Rightsback.org: "Returning Authors' Rights" Termination of Transfer Tool
The Author's Alliance and Creative Commons have created the "Termination of Transfer" (ToT) tool that helps authors...
¿Qué es el Mobile Learning?
Definición de la Mobile Learning
NetPublic;un espace public numérique
NetPublic est un Espace Public Numérique (EPN) permet d’accéder, de découvrir, de s’informer, d’échanger, de créer et de...
Internet des objets — Wikipédia
Ceci est unportail Wkipedia traitant de l'Internet des Objects (IdO) L'Internet des objets, ou IdO (en Anglais Internet...
Portail pédagogique de l'Université Sorbonne Paris Cité
Portail de cours en ligne mis a la disposition au public. certains cours sont ouverstr et d'autres necessitent une...
Envato Tuts+ offers video courses and written tutorials to help you learn creative skills in code, design and...
Learn how to build websites that will impress with a little help from this site. Video tutorials take visitors through...
Teacher Advisor With [IBM] Watson 1.0
Teacher Advisor With Watson 1.0 provides 100% free, teacher-vetted and standards-aligned instructional materials for K-5...
Cloud QR Scanner - Kids friendly QR reader App for iOS
QR Reader optimized for kids. Simple to use, no ads, no in app purchases, no tracking. Some of its features include:Links...
JPG to PDF Converter - Convert Photo to PDF App for iOS
Easily and quickly convert photos from your iPhone or iPad to high quality PDF documents. Easy-to-use app and powerful...
Memorytrix - Vocabulary Preparation App for iOS
Memorytrix is an app that helps you Learn & Remember English Vocabulary efficiently! The app is designed to improve your...
PDF Candy - free online PDF tools
PDF Candy offers '24 tools for processing PDF files, such as merge, split, compress, unlock and various conversion tools...
Meetoo For Educatin
Meetoo is an interactive platform that can be used on any device to engage students, create exciting classroom...
Google Hangouts for Office hours and Meetings
Google Hangouts is a communications service offered by Google that allows the users to text, chat in real time, use...
Matt AuthGrafton High School Yorktown VA
Nick ScaleraHackettstown Middle School
Robert MoodyFort Hays State University
Kristen FischerState University of New York System - Albany
Sara LinjawiKing Abdulaziz University
Jacqueline MurrayCalifornia Montessori Project
Jordyn HallCalifornia Montessori Project
Rachel MartinezUniversity of Arizona
Katherine NolinBridgewater State College
Theodore InotuWalden University, USA
Kim GillisHolland College
Alma Rodriguez Medinauniversidad veracruzana
Olawale KoledafeUniversity of Ilorin
Jennifer GrayEaston Area School District
Jill FayRoyse City ISD
Loretta TengBritish Columbia Institute of Technology
CJane PersonQuality Matters
- Instructional Technology Council (ITC)
- The MASIE Center
- Online Learning Consortium
- Association for Talent Development (ATD)
- The eLearning Guild
- Flipped Learning Network
- Michigan Association for Computer Users in Learning (MACUL)
- United States Distance Learning Organization
- Interaction Design Foundation
- Teaching, Learning and Technology Group
- Teach with Wikipedia
- Open Education Consortium
Journals & Publications
- Michigan Association for Computer Users in Learning (MACUL)
- Newsletters by O'Reilly (Free Registration gives you access to free newsletters, online discussions, and more.)
- Learning Solutions Magazine
- Campus Technology Higher Education Technology Newsletters
- CIO Magazine
- eCampus News
- OLC Online Learning Journal
- Training Magazine
Instructional Tech on the Web
Instruct Tech on Twitter
- Microsoft Teams cheat sheet: Get up and running with Office 365's group chat tool, by @jghassell - bit.ly/2pswExV43 minutes ago | Computerworld
- TN-based educators, are you ready to dig into"digital #learning innovation at #OLCInnovate? We hit Nashville from 4… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…12 hours ago | OLCToday
- AI Hive Mind Chooses Clean Water Over Education as Top World Priority ow.ly/zLHX30j5j5N #AI #artificialintelligence12 hours ago | Campus_Tech
- In defiance of the weather, I'm making barbecue chicken for dinner - thinking about warmer days.12 hours ago | l4lp
- POPULAR #WORKSHOP RETURNS FOR 2018! #InstructionalDesign in support of #faculty > 4 week intensive course starts on… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…13 hours ago | OLCToday
- You could win $150 off your #OLCInnovate registration by creating a #CampfireStory video about an #innovation from… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…13 hours ago | OLCToday
- UC Berkeley Rolls Out Tech for Accessible Course Content #accessibility #edtech buff.ly/2HR0tik https://t.co/Xd8ImIkiWx, photo: pic.twitter.com/Xd8ImIkiWx14 hours ago | MERLOTorg
- 9 hidden risks of telecommuting - bit.ly/2tP42Uh14 hours ago | CIOonline
- ON 4/9: Our 7-day #workshop shares tips & strategies to improve #online #student #retention. Members take $100 OFF.… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…15 hours ago | OLCToday
- Shell Downstream leans on low-code tools to drive app dev efficiency, by @ClintBoulton - bit.ly/2DI3zD215 hours ago | CIOonline