Mathematics Community Portal
Welcome – From the Editor
Welcome to the Mathematics Portal. Here you will find some of the best mathematics resources hosted on the Internet. We hope you find what you are looking for as you browse through the wealth of resources that will supplement your mathematics teaching and learning. The mathematics editorial board uses the same form for peer reviewing as is used for faculty development. It can be found here: Peer Review Form.
Here is an article on teaching online math in the world of COVID-19:
Symbolab Math Solver:
This site allows the user to enter in a wide variety of math problems. The computer solves the problem and shows the relevant steps. It have a user friendly math equation editor and an abundance of examples.
Calculus Online Calculator
This site provides an online calculator for Calculus. Users can enter any math problem related to Calculus course, and...
Mathematics 113: Algebra for Calculus
This OER textbook was written for Algebra for Calculus, a 100-level Mathematics course, which is described as a course...
Mathematics 327: Differential Equations
The OER content in this course includes readings, homework assignments, modeling scenarios for Math 327, Differential...
Mathematics 105: College Mathematics
This OER consists of readings, videos, lectures, and exercises for College Mathematics. The content of this course will...
Why you need to stay home.pdf
COVID- 19: This original learning activity invites students to act out the spread of the virus that causes COVID-19,...
Supplemental Materials - College Algebra and Trigonometry
Supplemental materials in College Algebra and Trigonometry.
Proyecto de Optimizacion Empresa Luan Manufactura - WebQuest Luan - Introducción
En este objeto virtual de aprendizaje encontramos el WebQuest Luan - Introducción al proyecto de la OPTIMIZACION DE...
Zap It! Game Gizmo : Lesson Info : ExploreLearning
Adjust the values in a quadratic function, in vertex form or in polynomial form, to 'zap' as many data points as...
Peer Community in (PCI): a free public system for peer-reviewing & highlighting preprints
The "Peer Community in" (PCI) is a non-profit scientific organization that aims to create specific communities of...
This site contains SIX online calculators: graphing calculator, matrix calculator, standard deviation calculator,...
Intermediate Algebra Textbook for Skyline College
All parts of this intermediate algebra textbook are copyrighted in the name of Department of Mathematics, College of the...
15 Best Free College Courses & Certification Online 
Our team of global e-learning experts has done in-depth research to come up with this compilation of 10 Best Free College...
Global Math Project
This is an interactive math site that provides a collection of open access teaching resources for math teachers.
Inverse of 3x3 Matrix - A Non-traditional Approach
This is a brief lesson on finding the inverse of a 3x3 matrix without having to use the formula Cij=(-1)(i+j) Mij,where...
Mathematical Reasoning: Writing and Proof
This textbook is designed for the first course in the college mathematics curriculum that introduces students to the...
Regla de Cramer
La regla del sistrema. Sin embargo para sistemas de ecuaciones líneales de más de tres ecuaciones se aplican para la...
An interactive graph of the rigid and non-rigid transformations of the quadratic function.
Symbolic Logic: An Accessible Introduction to Serious Mathematical Logic
Textbook for symbolic logic, beginning at a level appropriate for beginning students, continuing through Gödel's...
Class Notes and Worksheets for Calculus: Early Transcendentals
This set of Calculus 1 Lecture Notes and Worksheets was created under a Round Thirteen Mini-Grant for Ancillary Materials...
This text is an adaptation of two very excellent open-source textbooks: Active Calculus by Dr. Matt Boelkins and APEX...
RWM101: Foundations of Real World Math | Saylor Academy
This course begins your journey into the "Real World Math" series. These courses are intended not just to help you learn...
Applied Algebra II
This course will focus on the study of algebraic relationships that people have used to make real predictions solving...
BMCC MTH095 Intermediate Algebra
Students will study polynomials and factoring; roots; radical and rational expressions and equations; functions and their...
Lane ORCCA: Open Resources for Community College Algebra
This Lane version of ORCCA was made possible through an Open Education Resource (OER) grant provided by Lane Community...
Melanie RalstonRockvale Elementary
Beth RodondiBrighton Elementary
Mohammed Umer Bin MujeebNED University of Engineering and Technology
Laurie TaylorEast Baton Rouge Parish School System/Riveroaks Elementary School
Chester PorterGranville T. Woods
Gill EllisBolton College
John W Winningham,Jr.William Management Company,Inc.
Christina HarveyGarrett County Public Schools
Helen NealTecumseh Public Schools
Jessica WedgeworthPhillips Academy
Susan BickfordEl Camino College
Miguel VanegasIE San Juan Bautista de La Salle
Gisèle GoldsteinUniversity of Memphis
David BurksCommunity College Preparatory Academy
Vanessa KloskaPlainfield South High School
Lark AntonWichita Public Schools. USD 259
MARIA MONTOYAPreparatoria 7
Filame Joy CatinanUniversity of the Philippines
Joe BotleyThomas Jefferson University
Rick BonganiUniversity of Johannesburg
Materials by Discipline
- Algebra and Number Theory (585)
- Analysis (109)
- Applied Mathematics (779)
- Calculus (468)
- Developmental Mathematics (447)
- Differential Equations (149)
- Discrete Mathematics (229)
- Dynamical Systems (40)
- Foundations of Mathematics (118)
- General and Liberal Arts Math (250)
- Geometry and Topology (221)
- Mathematical Modeling (76)
- Mathematics Publishing Tools (32)
- Numerical Analysis (50)
- Pre-Calculus Mathematics (291)
Journals & Publications
- Linear Algebra and its Applications
- Mathematics of Computation at AMS
- Journal of the American Mathematical Society
- Proceedings of the American Mathematical Society
- The College Mathematics
- American Mathematical Monthly
- Mathematics Magazine
- Focus Magazine
- Applied Mathematics E-Notes
- Mathematics MDPI
- Fractional Calculus and Applied Analysis
Mathematics on the Web
Humour: The square root of fear
Aug 08, 2020 06:30 PM PDT
CMGC: a CAD to Monte Carlo geometry conversion code
Aug 08, 2020 05:23 PM PDT
Preparation and Characterization of Antibacterial Porcine Acellular Dermal Matrices with High ...
Aug 08, 2020 04:54 PM PDT
Local educator receives national honor
Aug 08, 2020 02:56 PM PDT
How Julian Edelman let Cam Newton know about Patriots' complex playbook
Aug 08, 2020 01:26 PM PDT
Calculating Minds Connects Knoxville Students with Math Help
Aug 08, 2020 07:37 AM PDT
Judy Guenseth: Algebra connected to real world problems
Aug 08, 2020 06:07 AM PDT
Biometric Access Control Systems Market 2020 by Type (Fingerprint Identification, Facial ...
Aug 08, 2020 05:22 AM PDT
Track Geometry Measurement System Market 2020 To Witness High Growth In Near Future | Top ...
Aug 08, 2020 04:37 AM PDT
IGEA Pharma N : and Blue Sky Natural Resources to combine businesses
Aug 08, 2020 04:37 AM PDT
A Look Back: From the Gazette Archives
Aug 08, 2020 04:03 AM PDT
Global Track Geometry Measurement System Industry: Key Trends, Challenges and ...
Aug 08, 2020 02:11 AM PDT
ONLINE Reading group: DT invariants, stability conditions and geometry
Aug 08, 2020 12:21 AM PDT
Golf: Koepka Overcomes Hip Tightness to Stay in Contention at PGA Championship
Aug 07, 2020 10:03 PM PDT
Effect of gadolinium-based contrast agent on breast diffusion-tensor imaging
Aug 07, 2020 07:48 PM PDT
OMF - Cam Newton speaks with Patriots media for first time, is extremely optimistic on his health 8 ...
Aug 07, 2020 03:06 PM PDT
Pioneers of change...
Aug 07, 2020 02:22 PM PDT
Global Track Geometry Measurement System (TGMS) Market Report to Examine Manufacturing ...
Aug 07, 2020 12:52 PM PDT
Acoustic ejection mass spectrometry (AEMS) for high-throughput analysis
Aug 07, 2020 05:11 AM PDT
Mathematics on Twitter
- New job posting: IT Technical Architect - Merck - Branchburg, NJ dlvr.it/RdGz5j3 hours ago | maanow
- Want to test your knowledge in a live round of math trivia? Join #AMCmath every Wednesday at 3:30 pm for a round of… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…11 hours ago | maanow
- RT @NYTScience: Probabilistic uncertainty got you down? Try a little Bayesian reasoning. “We should be less focused on finding the single ‘…14 hours ago | amermathsoc
- Learn more about Math SWAGGER and the self-care practices members of their community are implementing while pursuin… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…15 hours ago | maanow
- New job posting: Enterprise Solutions Architect - Verizon - Irving, TX dlvr.it/RdDHpg
- RT @EricaKlarreich: Given an infinite list of whole numbers, add up their reciprocals. If the sum is infinite, the list must contain three…1 day ago | amermathsoc
- Congratulations to John B. Little of @holy_cross who was awarded the Paul R. Halmos - Lester R. Ford Award last wee… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- New American Mathematical Society member benefits and more dues rate options to support you in the changing landsca… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…1 day ago | amermathsoc
- RT @timchartier: Having fun with math, I am! Enjoy! (original model: thingiverse.com/thing:4038181) https://t.co/tWlu5n0fjK, photo: pic.twitter.com/tWlu5n0fjK