Mathematics Community Portal
Welcome – From the Editor
Welcome to the Mathematics Portal. Here you will find some of the best mathematics resources hosted on the Internet. We hope you find what you are looking for as you browse through the wealth of resources that will supplement your mathematics teaching and learning. The mathematics editorial board uses the same form for peer reviewing as is used for faculty development. It can be found here: Peer Review Form.
Here is an article on teaching online math in the world of COVID-19:
Symbolab Math Solver:
This site allows the user to enter in a wide variety of math problems. The computer solves the problem and shows the relevant steps. It have a user friendly math equation editor and an abundance of examples.
Statistics Postdoc Tames Decades-Old Geometry Problem
To the surprise of experts in the field, a postdoctoral statistician has solved one of the most important problems in...
Free Online Mathematics Textbooks
Everything from high school algebra to graduate level courses are covered in this selection of free online mathematics...
Algebra Calculator - MathPapa
Online calculator which provides step-by-step solutions for algebra problems.
Solve an Indefinite Integral - WebMath
This site provides users with online calculator for solving indefinite integrals.
Find a Derivative - WebMath
This site provides users with online calculator for find a derivative of function
Trigonometry lessons - School Yourself
Collection of interactive Trigonometry lessons.
The focus of this textbook is on applying discrete math techniques from the two broad component areas of discrete math,...
Quantitative Reasoning Workbook
This workbook with practice exercises for Quantitative Reasoning was created through a Round 14 Textbook Transformation...
Ancillary Materials for OpenStax Precalculus
This collection of worksheets, homework assignments, and study skills exercises was created through a Round 14 Textbook...
Mr. Nussbaum - Stock the Shelves - Online Game!
Interactive game allowing users to practice plotting points on a coordinate plane.
Mr. Nussbaum - Order Ops - Online Game
Interactive online game allowing uses to practice order of operations skills
Mr. Nussbaum - Tony's Fractions Pizza Shop
Interactive game allowing users to practice identifying, reducing, and recognizing equivalent fractions.
Optimization - Rectangle Inscribed in a Parabola
Interactive applet exploring the optimization problem of inscribing a rectangle in a parabola.
Optimization - Bending a Wire
Interactive applet exploring the optimization problem of determining the point at which to bend a wire to create a...
Mean Value Theorem:
Interactive applet illustrating the Mean Value Theorem
Derivatives and the Shape of a Graph
Interactive applet explorng the relationships between the characteristics of the graph (increasing, decreasing, concave...
Reconstruct f from its Second Derivative
Interactive applet allowing users to practice constructing the derivative of a function when given the graph of the...
Reconstruct f from its First Derivative
Interactive applet allowing users to practice constructing the graph of a function f when given the derivative f'.
Engineering Expert - Open Educational Resources
You will find here a plethora of Open Education Resources (OER) you can learn and develop, as well as share with your...
Personalized Online Learning from Oppia
El recurso contiene una actividad que tiene por finalidad establecer térmmino a término el sistema de ecuaciones lineales...
Cymath Math Solving App
This site helps the use in solving calculus and algebra problems online with with step-by-step solutions.
Chegg Math Solver
This site has an online math calculate with step-by-step solutions and explanations.
Phase plane plotter
This tool plots a system of differential equations of the form dx/dt = f(x,y), dy/dt = g(x,y).
Direction field plotter
This page contains a graphing tool that plots a direction field for differential equations of the form dy/dx = f(x,y).
Simphiwe KuneneUniversity of Johannesburg
Alex CortezSan Gabriel
Juan Pablo CruzJuan Cruz
Saad Muniruniversity of engineering and technology lahore
Tuyetdong Phan-YamadaCalifornia State University, Los Angeles
OPPS PrintASTI ACADEMY
Mallika HarmonDubai Univercity
Twianie RobertsTennessee State University
Omega PascubelloHumboldt State University
Odet AlférezUniversidad Autónoma de Yucatán
Rosa Rysa SimbahanSt. Anne College Lucena, Inc
Erica JohnsonAmerican InterContinental University
Engr SHOAIBIMPERIAL COLLEGE OF BUSINESS STUDIES LAHORE
Howell McCulloughEduTechnologic, LLC
Joe PolidoroBerkshire Community/Technical College
Materials by Discipline
- Algebra and Number Theory (586)
- Analysis (109)
- Applied Mathematics (783)
- Calculus (487)
- Developmental Mathematics (450)
- Differential Equations (151)
- Discrete Mathematics (231)
- Dynamical Systems (40)
- Foundations of Mathematics (120)
- General and Liberal Arts Math (250)
- Geometry and Topology (221)
- Mathematical Modeling (76)
- Mathematics Publishing Tools (33)
- Numerical Analysis (50)
- Pre-Calculus Mathematics (292)
Journals & Publications
- Linear Algebra and its Applications
- Mathematics of Computation at AMS
- Journal of the American Mathematical Society
- Proceedings of the American Mathematical Society
- The College Mathematics
- American Mathematical Monthly
- Mathematics Magazine
- Focus Magazine
- Applied Mathematics E-Notes
- Mathematics MDPI
- Fractional Calculus and Applied Analysis
Mathematics on the Web
Mathematics on Twitter
- Research shows that the more we give, the happier we feel! Give back to the mathematical community by serving on an… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…5 hours ago | maanow
- RT @AWMmath: “Mary Golda Ross became a national icon for Cherokees and women for her work as the first Native American aerospace engineer.”…9 hours ago | maanow
- #COVID has put significant pressure on professors who are also parents. In the latest #MathValues, five professors… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…13 hours ago | maanow
- Celebrate excellence in mathematics scholarship by nominating a colleague for the 2022 AMS Leroy P. Steele Prize fo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…15 hours ago | amermathsoc
- The March issue of Notices of the AMS celebrates Women’s History Month with profiles of F.N. David, Susan Friedland… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…16 hours ago | amermathsoc
- One of Christopher Haven's early inspirations in mathematics was the "Problems" section of Math Horizons, and now M… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…16 hours ago | maanow
- New job posting: Operations Software Developer - Honeywell - Richardson, TX dlvr.it/Rtwd7H
- Mathematics can help us address all types of issues, including PPE shortages during #COVID. Read more about how gam… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- How can we better prepare math majors for the #postgrad #jobmarket? Check out the latest #MathValues for @dbressoud… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- #COVID has made cryptography a more important skill than ever. Freshen up your knowledge and learn about what you c… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…