Mathematics Community Portal
Welcome – From the Editor
Welcome to the Mathematics Portal. Here you will find some of the best mathematics resources hosted on the Internet. We hope you find what you are looking for as you browse through the wealth of resources that will supplement your mathematics teaching and learning. The mathematics editorial board uses the same form for peer reviewing as is used for faculty development. It can be found here: Peer Review Form.
Here is an article on teaching online math in the world of COVID-19:
Symbolab Math Solver:
This site allows the user to enter in a wide variety of math problems. The computer solves the problem and shows the relevant steps. It have a user friendly math equation editor and an abundance of examples.
Why you need to stay home.pdf
COVID- 19: This original learning activity invites students to act out the spread of the virus that causes COVID-19,...
Supplemental Materials - College Algebra and Trigonometry
Supplemental materials in College Algebra and Trigonometry.
Proyecto de Optimizacion Empresa Luan Manufactura - WebQuest Luan - Introducción
En este objeto virtual de aprendizaje encontramos el WebQuest Luan - Introducción al proyecto de la OPTIMIZACION DE...
Zap It! Game Gizmo : Lesson Info : ExploreLearning
Adjust the values in a quadratic function, in vertex form or in polynomial form, to 'zap' as many data points as...
Peer Community in (PCI): a free public system for peer-reviewing & highlighting preprints
The "Peer Community in" (PCI) is a non-profit scientific organization that aims to create specific communities of...
This site contains SIX online calculators: graphing calculator, matrix calculator, standard deviation calculator,...
Intermediate Algebra Textbook for Skyline College
All parts of this intermediate algebra textbook are copyrighted in the name of Department of Mathematics, College of the...
15 Best Free College Courses & Certification Online 
Our team of global e-learning experts has done in-depth research to come up with this compilation of 10 Best Free College...
Global Math Project
This is an interactive math site that provides a collection of open access teaching resources for math teachers.
Inverse of 3x3 Matrix - A Non-traditional Approach
This is a brief lesson on finding the inverse of a 3x3 matrix without having to use the formula Cij=(-1)(i+j) Mij,where...
Mathematical Reasoning: Writing and Proof
This textbook is designed for the first course in the college mathematics curriculum that introduces students to the...
Regla de Cramer
La regla del sistrema. Sin embargo para sistemas de ecuaciones líneales de más de tres ecuaciones se aplican para la...
An interactive graph of the rigid and non-rigid transformations of the quadratic function.
Symbolic Logic: An Accessible Introduction to Serious Mathematical Logic
Textbook for symbolic logic, beginning at a level appropriate for beginning students, continuing through Gödel's...
Class Notes and Worksheets for Calculus: Early Transcendentals
This set of Calculus 1 Lecture Notes and Worksheets was created under a Round Thirteen Mini-Grant for Ancillary Materials...
This text is an adaptation of two very excellent open-source textbooks: Active Calculus by Dr. Matt Boelkins and APEX...
RWM101: Foundations of Real World Math | Saylor Academy
This course begins your journey into the "Real World Math" series. These courses are intended not just to help you learn...
Applied Algebra II
This course will focus on the study of algebraic relationships that people have used to make real predictions solving...
BMCC MTH095 Intermediate Algebra
Students will study polynomials and factoring; roots; radical and rational expressions and equations; functions and their...
Lane ORCCA: Open Resources for Community College Algebra
This Lane version of ORCCA was made possible through an Open Education Resource (OER) grant provided by Lane Community...
MTH070 Elementary Algebra
This book is designed for MTH070, Elementary Algebra, at BMCC. The student will study and demonstrate knowledge of basic...
Applied Algebra I
After a brief introduction, each section will offer examples to introduce new concepts and show how they can be applied....
Mathematics for Health and Physical Sciences
This textbook is written for a course with the same title. The course serves as a prerequisite for programs in nursing,...
Free online math calculators and solvers
More than 70 powerful online math calculators designed to help you solve all of your math problems. All of them are...
Laura SchrenkerBrockport High School
EliteBlueCar Alquiler de coches baratosEliteBlueCar
Atma SahuCoppin State University
Maurice DupreTulane University
Shanda HoodUniversity of Arkansas System - Fayetteville
Sarah CuddihySarah Cuddihy
Matteo SacchetUniversità degli Studi di Torino
Sandra Lilia Castillo FloresTecnológico de Monterrey
Mhell Ruth Ann SimonCAGAYAN STATE UNIVERSITY
David CodishBen-Gurion University
Laurie LaceySchenectady County Community/Technical College
Collins NdoloMwalimu Ndolo Foundation
Janet GuzmanSanta Fe High School
Varun MuralidharMaruthi Vidya Kendra
Evangeline Prathibha MLady Doak College, Madurai Tamil Nadu
LOLITA ILIGANdepartment of education
RODOLFO AVACA MUÑOZMENDOZA
Sarah RyderAspire People
Nizam KaziMount San Jacinto College
Khalid ShebrawiAl-Balqa Applied University
Juliana AriestaRumah Rare Bali
Materials by Discipline
- Algebra and Number Theory (584)
- Analysis (109)
- Applied Mathematics (779)
- Calculus (469)
- Developmental Mathematics (447)
- Differential Equations (149)
- Discrete Mathematics (229)
- Dynamical Systems (40)
- Foundations of Mathematics (118)
- General and Liberal Arts Math (251)
- Geometry and Topology (221)
- Mathematical Modeling (76)
- Mathematics Publishing Tools (32)
- Numerical Analysis (50)
- Pre-Calculus Mathematics (291)
Journals & Publications
- Linear Algebra and its Applications
- Mathematics of Computation at AMS
- Journal of the American Mathematical Society
- Proceedings of the American Mathematical Society
- The College Mathematics
- American Mathematical Monthly
- Mathematics Magazine
- Focus Magazine
- Applied Mathematics E-Notes
- Mathematics MDPI
- Fractional Calculus and Applied Analysis
Mathematics on the Web
Jaishankar talks about bipartisan support in US for expanding ties with India
Jul 11, 2020 10:15 AM PDT
Suszynski: Break the geometry
Jul 11, 2020 07:37 AM PDT
Web Offset Printing Machines Market Survey Report 2020-2026: The Printers House (tph), Naph ...
Jul 11, 2020 07:15 AM PDT
Track Geometry Measurement System (TGMS) Market (Impact of COVID-19) Top Growing ...
Jul 11, 2020 04:37 AM PDT
Caldera Collapse Geometry Revealed by Near-field GPS Displacements at Kilauea Volcano in 2018
Jul 11, 2020 02:31 AM PDT
Action-Reaction, the goal that gave Spain the 2010 World Cup in steel and bronze
Jul 11, 2020 01:26 AM PDT
Water matrices as potential source of SARS-CoV-2 transmission
Jul 10, 2020 08:53 PM PDT
Sacred Geometry: Unlocking the Secret Structures of the Universe
Jul 10, 2020 08:22 PM PDT
AI Won't Fix Education, but it Can Help
Jul 10, 2020 06:41 PM PDT
Table of Contents, Real Analysis Exchange, vol. 45, no. 2 2020
Jul 10, 2020 03:30 PM PDT
104-page CHR report lists Duterte 'attacks' on rights defenders
Jul 10, 2020 01:48 PM PDT
1. An RNN built with matrices and trained with SGD
Jul 10, 2020 01:48 PM PDT
Nearly a week into NYC's virtual summer school, 36 percent of students have yet to log on
Jul 10, 2020 01:03 PM PDT
These online classes will change your relationship with math for the better
Jul 10, 2020 11:11 AM PDT
(2020-2026) Track Geometry Measurement System (TGMS) Market Trends, Growth Insight, Share ...
Jul 10, 2020 05:56 AM PDT
Mathematics on Twitter
- Scientists are using fluid dynamics and mathematical modeling for the mezcal-making process. Cheers! popularmechanics.com/science/a33264…6 hours ago | maanow
- New job posting: Workers Compensation Actuary - PR11406 - Pryor Associates - , NY dlvr.it/RbNgDH17 hours ago | maanow
- "Hochschild cohomology is a broad and growing field, with connections to diverse parts of mathematics. Our scope he… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…23 hours ago | amermathsoc
- RT @SkillsCommons: "Opening Learning for All by Serving Stone Soup" @GerryHanley @UDSLA Virtual Conference July 21-24. Register at https://…1 day ago | MERLOTorg
- RT @DixieState: DSU Assistant Professor of Mathematics Dr. Vinodh Chellamuthu was one of only three people nationwide recently honored with…
- Interested in a science policy fellowship? Tune in July 16 to learn about @AAAS_STPF in a live chat with fellows fr… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- Ludolph Van Ceulen’s Vanden Circkel, written in 1596, contains a 20-place approximation of pi. Check out his work i… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- This week in @thehill, @InnovTaskForce co-chairs Isaacs and Kingscott make the case for renewed emphasis on the fed… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- Faculty, make your voice heard about the recent #ICE decision that will force many international students to leave… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- New job posting: Mathematician - Confidential - Work from Home, dlvr.it/RbK2JY