Goldberg Variations: Module 4
Third reading (of seven) on the Goldberg Variations.
- Go to the following URL and scroll down to Module 4: http://bach.nau.edu/goldberg/gbSCHOOL.html.
- Read the essay: "Inside the Beehive of Bach's Brain."
Browser Requires Adobe Flash.
An exploration of the creative process and how Bach's mind seems to have worked:
- Bach spoke in the language of counterpoint.
- Which grows a small idea - simple to complex.
- In a symmetry (on patterns of self-similar structures)
- Of regeneration (on tessellating patterns)
- Answer the ten questions at:
- Enter your name and instructor's email at the top of the page and then click the "Send to Instructor" button.