Learning Styles and Multiple Intelligence
This is an important step in becoming a successful college student. You may not
realize this, but all the students you see around you are unique. Everyone has
their own unique strengths and weaknesses. Everyone also has their own unique
approach to learning that works best for them.
If you approach your classes by trying to fit into molds that aren't made for
you, you're probably not doing as well as you could. Also by learning what your
personal strengths are, you'll be better able to choose the right classes,
teachers and even careers. In order to start taking advantage of your unique
strengths, please go to:
1. On the home page you will see boxes for the Learning Style Test and the
Multiple Intelligence Test.
2. Click on each box and take the two tests. Submit your answers for scoring.
3. You will receive your scores that reveal your profile.
4. Then go to the boxes whic h explain what your scores mean.
5. When you have read the explanations and applied the information to yourself
please write two paragraphs; one explaining how each of these tests describes
you.Do you agree with the results of these tests? What are your strengths? How
well have you chosen your classes and other goals to match your profile? How
will this information help you in planning your next step in education?
6. Print out your test results and your response to this assignment. Keep it in
your binder now and in future semesters. You will want a constant reminder of
your strengths as you proceed through your college experience.
Identifying Mulltiple Intelligence
Interpreting the Results of the Tests
Learning What to do About Strengths and Weaknesses