Using Keirsey Temperament Sorter in Career Planning
The Keirsey Temperament Sorter is found on a commercial site that categorizes individuals into four types of... see more
the identification of career options that meet the students' profiles.
Go the the Keirsey website at www.keirsey.com and complete the Keirsey
Temperament Sorter II. This online activity will take approximately 15 minutes.
After completing the survey, print your results.
Prepare a 1-2 page, typed report that compares and contrasts the results of the
Keirsey Temperament Sorter II with your favorite job search result.
1. How your selected career does or does not fit well with the temperament
2. What adjustments would be required in your temperament style to make this a
better fit? Or indicate a strength that your temperament style would bring to
3. Is the temperament profile an acurate portrayal of your personal style?
4. How important is temperament style in the selection of a career to you?
2. To enable students to determine the fit of career choices with their identified temperament style.
3. To illustrate to students that some career options are best suited to specific temperament styles.