Investigating Elements online using WebElements
- when and how it was discovered
- its physical and chemical properties
- its uses
- what chemical family it belongs to
(1) When and how was it discovered?
(2) List its physical properties
(3) List its chemical properties
(4) What are the uses of the element?
(5) What family does the element belong to?
(1) the periodic variation in some physical properties (such as atomic radius, melting point, ionisation energy)
(2) the similarities in chemical properties of elements in various groups