Answer the questions for each part.
Part I: 50,000 B.C.E. to 652 C.E.
1. What is Afghanistan's earliest history?
2. What outside influences shaped the early history of Afghanistan?
3. When was Islam introduced into Afghanistan?
Part II: 652-1747 C.E.
1. Identify the groups that invaded Afghanistan, when they invaded.
2. How long did each group dominate Afghanistan?
3. How did each group shape Afghanistan's history?
Part III: 1747-1978.
1. Name Afghanistan's native dynasty.
2. What did Ahmad Shah accomplish as a ruler?
3. Why was Afghanistan so unstable?
4. What did Dost Mohammed Khan contribute to Afghanistan's history?
5. When did the British intervene in Afghan history?
6. What influence did Britain have over Afghan politics?
7. Describe Afghanistan's relationship with India.
8. Describe Afghanistan's relationship with Russia under the Czars.
9. When did modern Afghanistan emerge and under whose leadership?
10. What happened to King Amanullah Khan and why?
11. Describe the circumstances of Nadir Shah becoming King of Aghanistan.
12. Why and when did Mohammed Zahir Shah become king?
13. Wh at were the accomplishments of King Zahir Shah's forty year reign?
14. Why was Zahir Shah overthrown in 1973 and y whom?
Click Islam. Click Science in Islam. Answer the following questions.
1. Who was Ibn Battuta?
2. Who was El Zahrawi?
3. Who was Ibn Sina?
4. Who was Jalal Al-Din Rumi?
5. Who was Al-Idrisi?
6. Who was Omar al-Khayyam?
7. Who was Abu Abdullah Al-Battani?