Marketing Mixes for the New Business Model
2. Select two of the models that interest you.
3. Examine several of the different forms of these models by accessing the example website.
4. Write a two page typed paper that:
a. Identifies the target market of each of the models.
b. Compares and contrasts the four elements of the marketing mix (product, price, promotion, and distribution) of each of the models.
5. Answer the question: How do these models compare to McCarthy's traditional Marketing Mix model?
2. Students need to understand the changes that have occurred due to the growth of e-commerce.
2. To develop analysis skills.