Adapting Instruction for Students with Special Needs
1. In pairs, visit the Jason Project website (http://www.jasonproject.org/front.html).
2. Read through the link of the curriculum preview.
3. How could the students with disabilities whom you currently teach or plan to
teach participate in this general education curriculum?
4. List the disability/disabilities of the students you are describing and
outline the types of adaptations you would need to make in order for this to be
a successful learning experience for all students.
5. Present your findings to the class.
Knowledge of the range of appropriate adaptations for students with disabilities