Select to go to your profile
Click to expand menu where one can log in to or sign up for MERLOT
Select to go to your workspace
Select to go to your Dashboard Report
Select to go to your Content Builder
Select to log out
Please give at least one keyword of at least three characters for the search to work with. The more keywords you give, the better the search will work for you.
Select OK to launch help window
You are now going to MERLOT Help. It will open a new window.
Exploring "LD In-Depth"
This section of the LD OnLine website provides numerous articles on topics within the field of learning disabilities.
Course: Special Education Teaching Methods; Special Education Technology
Date Last Modified:
September 07, 2000
1. Go to the LD OnLine website (http://www.ldonline.org).
2. Scroll down to the bottom of the homepage to the section "Your Guide to LD
3. Select "LD In-Depth."
4. Next, select "Technology."
5. From this list, select an article of interest to you.
6. After thoroughly reading the article, write a review of its contents.
Include a summary of the article and your own reflections of its content.
Working knowledge of learning disabilities
To select and review an article located in "LD In-Depth" on technological applications for students with learning disabilities.
- Core activity