Type of Material:
The learning material can be used in class, lecture and even as an individual to understand the nuts and bolts of algorithms and data structures.
• Any Web browser, iOS devices like iPhone and iPad
• Java and Flash versions
Identify Major Learning Goals:
The main purpose for this site is to make learning easy and enjoyable for students and teacher can provide the visual example of algorithms of Data Structure and Algorithms. The main goals are to reduced the gap between the abstract concept of data structure and algorithms with its implementation.
Target Student Population:
This material mainly helpful for under grad computer science, software engineering, and IT students, graduate CS/SE/IT students and for faculty of CS/SE/IT for help and support.
Prerequisite Knowledge or Skills:
Basic Programming Fundamentals, Basics of computer and little know how of ICT
All major algorithms are implemented and observed visually and understand the basic meaning and concept of Data Structure and Algorithms.
Potential Effectiveness as a Teaching Tool
- The animations cover a very extensive number of algorithms
- The learning material introduces the concepts progressively
- There are plenty of opportunities to fully understand the concepts behind complex algorithms
- The Learning material does not identify the prerequisite knowledge
- It should provide links to external resources that explain the concepts further
Ease of Use for Both Students and Faculty
This is very user friendly and understandable for any one who has basic CS knowledge.
Other Issues and Comments:
This is a brilliant and very helpful material for teachers and students.
Search by ISBN?
It looks like you have entered an ISBN number. Would you like to search using what you have
entered as an ISBN number?
Searching for Members?
You entered an email address. Would you like to search for members? Click Yes to continue. If no, materials will be displayed first. You can refine your search with the options on the left of the results page.