This courseware provides students with the required skills to integrate IT into the health care sector and encourage them to come with innovative solutions to solve an existing problem in the healthcare or management system etc. The course covers how information technologies (IT) are reshaping and redefining the health care industry
The student will understand how to apply IT concepts in other fields.
Target Student Population:
• IT, health care, business, & law students
Prerequisite Knowledge or Skills:
Good ICT skills and Basic Health knowledge are recommended.
The course is a current material and well informed by scholarship. It can be used in class, as an assignment, in a team etc. It integrates the various fields fluently and encourage team group
• More details about tutorials/practicum topics would be appreciated
• Context is required
Potential Effectiveness as a Teaching Tool
This is a highly effective teaching and learning tool.
• This course can’t be used by one person, a collaboration between several persons from the involved industries is required
• Access to some readings (journal articles) is restricted or not free, maybe it is for some institutions
Ease of Use for Both Students and Faculty
It is arranged in a good order and could be customized depending on the learner and the context.
• At first look, it is difficult to know where to start navigating, indicating directly the course link instead of pinpointing the OER common link could be more direct
• The downloaded course materials (offline version) doesn’t work in the same way as the online version
Other Issues and Comments:
Good material to learn an interdisciplinary course.
Search by ISBN?
It looks like you have entered an ISBN number. Would you like to search using what you have
entered as an ISBN number?
Searching for Members?
You entered an email address. Would you like to search for members? Click Yes to continue. If no, materials will be displayed first. You can refine your search with the options on the left of the results page.