8.4.18 From the author:
The new version adds:
1. Ability to play the Factile games as Multiple Choice or Memory games (in addition to the Jeopardy-style games)
2. Buzzer mode for students to “buzz in” from mobile devices or laptops. They then operate that device as a buzzer to announce their team is ready to answer the question.
3. Full support of mobile devices like the iPad, iPhone and Android devices. Teachers can create, edit, and play games from these devices now.
4. Many ease-of-use improvements for creating and editing games, including drag and drop tile editing, ability to copy game categories to other games, an advanced text editor with font, color, formatting options.
5. Significant improvements to using math equations in the game. We now support LaTeX math editor and equations can be added inline for questions and answers (a request of some of our math teacher users).
6. Support for up to 25 teams