Upon successful completion of this course, the student will be able to:
1. Identify the four basic steps on how to perform Leopold Maneuver
2. Examine fetus position in a pregnant patient
3. Assess the position of the fetus through palpation
4. Assess a well-flexed fetus head which must be located on the opposite side of the fetal back.
5. Compare and contrast if there will be any complication during pregnancy depending on the position of the fetus while assessing the mother during pregnancy.
6. Leverage the assessment technique while palpating during an assessment and be able to detect the position of the fetus.