After active engagement with this learning activity, the user will
- Describe criteria of basic EKG strips, both normal and pathological.
- Identify the correct rhythm of basic EKG rhythm strips.
- Describe the EKG criteria indicative of the location of myocardial infarctions.
- Identify the 12 lead EKG strips indicative of acute and old anterior wall, posterior wall, inferior wall, and myocardial infarction with left bundle branch block.
- Identify EKG criteria indicative of hypertrophy patterns.
- Identify EKG criteria indicative of Wolff Parkinson White syndrome.
- Identify EKG criteria indicative of pacemakers.
Note: parts or the whole of this excellent resource may be used, based on the learning goals.