Upon successful completion of this course, the student’s will be able to:
1. Describe the seven Covs and the four viruses that cause the common cold and virus entry points.
2. Explain how viruses mutate and the various reservoirs.
3. Apply Knowledge gained from the video in describing the difference between the SARS COVID 2 spike protein and the Coronavirus spike 1 protein.
4. Explain how viruses deposit their Genome into the cytoplasm
5. Describe immune interaction during coroner virus
6. Explain pathology and replication of the virus