Feb 21, 2003
- This module is a portion of a course on exploration of the nervous system. The
focus of this module is on the cranial nerves, their function and their
- Type of Material:
- There are several types of materials ? text, photographs, sound, quizzes and a <br />puzzle. <br />
- Recommended Uses:
- The material can be used in a variety of ways.
- Technical Requirements:
- Most of the materials have a minimum requirement of a 57 K modem. The sound
requires Windows Media Player.
- Identify Major Learning Goals:
- To teach the student the structure and function of the cranial nerves.
- Target Student Population:
- Health science students.
- Prerequisite Knowledge or Skills:
- Basic understanding of human anatomy.
- The materials are current and very well organized for the learner to follow.
- There are multiple approaches to learning the materials. Students with multiple
learning references will find something here for each of them.
- There is excellent organization and ease of flow of the materials.
- Creative Commons: