“Sexually Transmitted Diseases: Bacterial”
Sexually Transmitted Diseases: Bacterial
May 29, 2003
- The material is a slide presentation on sexually transmitted diseases.
- Type of Material:
- Slide presentation.
- Recommended Uses:
- The presentation could be used in a variety of teaching and learning situations.
- Technical Requirements:
- Identify Major Learning Goals:
- The slide presentation is directed to increasing the understanding of sexually
transmitted disease and fosters the early recognition, treatment and reduces the
risk of transmitting these diseases.
- Target Student Population:
- The targeted population are medical providers.
- Prerequisite Knowledge or Skills:
- Knowledge of medical terminology is important to understanding the material.
- The information is basic yet instructional.
- One link is to an article published in MMWR, January 23, 1998. A more recent
update is available from the CDC at Sexually Transmitted Diseases Treatment
Guidelines 2002 - Released May 10, 2002
Suggest updating the reference
- The information is presented with speakers notes to help understand the
information on the slides.
- The site is easy to use.
- Suggest interactive activity follow the slide presentation.
- Creative Commons: