“History of Fire Sprinklers”
History of Fire Sprinklers
Jul 14, 2010
- History of sprinkler systems.
- Type of Material:
- Reference materials
- Recommended Uses:
- introductory classes in fire science and fire engineering
- Technical Requirements:
- Identify Major Learning Goals:
- To teach about the history of fire sprinklers
- Target Student Population:
- freshman and beginning fire prevention officer
- Prerequisite Knowledge or Skills:
- Good summary information
- To use this the individual must go to several sources to get the material for this lesson.
- will hold attention and relay basic information/history
- This lesson would not be very effective as it is now.
- standard browser is effective. Site is well designed
- Not at all easy to use.
- Other Issues and Comments:
- This lesson does not help the instructor to teach about sprinklers unless they are willing to do all of the research outlined in this article.
- Creative Commons: