“The British Museum: Mesopotamia”
The British Museum: Mesopotamia
Mar 31, 2013
- Description of Mesopotamian culture during period of 4000 B.C.E. to 875 B.C.E.
- Type of Material:
- learning object repository, presentation, reference material
- Recommended Uses:
- This may be used as a part of a lesson plan or as an individual presentation.
- Technical Requirements:
- Internet explorer or available web browser.
- Identify Major Learning Goals:
- Students will understand and explore the history and culture of Mesopotamia over the last two centuries.
- Target Student Population:
- High School AP; Undergraduate College
- Prerequisite Knowledge or Skills:
- Knowledge of acquiring plug-ins for browser
- The content is exceptional. To add more on language development, see attached. Shockwave provides easy interactivity and visual learning.
- Students will welcome a knowledgeable, understandable unit on an area on which they probably have little familiarity. The expansion of knowledge via the tab areas flows with the student’s interest. Shockwave experiences are invaluable. Relates objectives and resources to learner.
- The instruction flows with the interest of the student. Each click goes a bit deeper into the content. The design scheme is excellent.
- Creative Commons: