Prior to beginning your internship, you will need to have the following in place:
1. Meet with Dr. Bell to discuss and approve your internship project and Preceptor.
2. Provide agency and preceptor information in order that we can establish a Universal Affiliation Agreement (UAA)/ECU Contract with your internship agency.
3. Submit Preceptor’s CV via Blackboard under the Assignments tab.
4. Submit Acknowledgement Form via Blackboard under the Assignments tab.
5. Submit Proposal via Blackboard under the Assignments tab.
6. Per ECU regulations for internships, you need to sign the ECU Student Employee Confidentiality Agreement. To do so, log-in to blackboard.ecu.edu. If you do not see the link for the ECU Student Employee Confidentiality Agreement when you log-in to Blackboard, contact email@example.com and provide them with BannerID and user ID
Students will select at least five competencies to achieve during their internship, three of which must be five foundational competencies as defined by the 2016 criteria of the Council for.
Education in Public Health (CEPH) and two concentration competencies. These competencies are available in the Proposal PowerPoint as well as the Field Manual.