Members from Salman’s institution
Materials from Salman’s discipline
Members in Salman’s discipline
- Indian Library Association
member 01/2001 – Current
- Master of Library and Information Science (MLIS) Library Cataloging, Library Classification (07/2002)
Aligarh Muslim University
- Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science (07/1999)
- Haider, Salman. (2002). Information Access Through The Subject. Online: OpenThesis.
- Haider, Salman. (2001). Recent Trends in Cataloguing With Special Reference to OPACs in MULSA Annual Seminar. (2001, 51-60).
- Speaking level: Advanced
- Reading level: Advanced
Honors & Awards
- Extra-Mile Award at Library (07/2014)
Extra Mile Award for having successfully implemented RDA, a new international cataloging standard, while carrying out his regular duties and special assignments in a highly commendable manner.
- Meritorious Honor Award (04/2008)
Meritorious Honor Award in recognition to outstanding performance delivered during the past three years, in spite of significant additional responsibilities and fewer resources.
- S. Bashiruddin – P. N. Kaula Gold Medal (05/2002)
Awarded for achieving highest marks in Library Classification Theory and Library Classification Practice papers of Master of Library and Information Science in AMU.
- RDA Cataloging Example - Variant Titles for Portion of Title Proper, 06/18/2014
- Resource Description & Access (RDA), 11/08/2013
About RDA Blog on Resource Description and Access (RDA)
- Information Consultant (04/2004 – 05/2005) Indian School of Business (ISB)
- Library Technician (02/2004 – 04/2004) National Library of India