- Submitted Materials
- Authored Materials
- Learning Exercises
- Bookmark Collections
- Course ePortfolios
- Content Builder Materials
- PhD Educational Leadership (12/2015)
- MS Education; College Teaching (12/2004)
Northeastern State University
- MLS Library Science (05/1999)
Texas Woman's University
- Quinnell, K.. (2017). Mentoring Organically in Beyond Mentoring: A guide for library and information professionals. Elsevier.
- Quinnell, K.. (2015). Student perception of informal learning spaces using Gibson's theory of affordances (Doctoral dissertation). ProQuest Dissertations (UMI 3664537).
The Three “Fs” of Information Management
in Info Career Trends. LISjobs.
Research Sources and Skills
- Athens State University – Information Literacy
First Year Experience
- Clayton State University – Adjusting to College
Information Resources and Services
- Northeastern State University – Public services primarily reference and reference sources
- Library Director (11/2016 – Current) Athens State University
- Assistant Dean of Libraries, Public Services (08/2008 – 11/2016) Clayton State University
- Head of Information Services (08/2006 – 07/2008) Southwestern Oklahoma State University