- Submitted Materials
- Authored Materials
- Comments (2) comments
- Learning Exercises
- Bookmark Collections (3) Bookmark Collections
- Course ePortfolios
- Content Builder Materials
Skills & Interests
Science and Technology
I work as a Registered Nurse on a general medical floor at Riverside Regional Medical Center in Newport News, Virginia. I have been a registered nurse for 2 years. I work very well with others and have oriented several Registered Nurses. I have also worked as a charge nurse on my unit. I implemented a pilot study that increased HCAHPS Scores
- Old Dominion University
BSN 08/2019 – 05/2021
- Science of Nursing Nursing (05/2017)
- Associates of Science Science (05/2015)
- April Hazard Vallerand PhD. (2019). Davis Drug Guide for Nurses.
- Brunner & Suddarth. (1996). Clinical Handbook for Brunner & Suddarth's Textbook of Medical-Surgical Nursing.
- Florence Nightingale. (1859). Notes on Nursing.
- Speaking level: Advanced
- Reading level: Advanced
- Riverside, 08/08/2020
The health organization I work for
- Registered Nurse (11/2018 – Current) RRMC