Members from Christ’s institution
Materials from Christ’s discipline
Members in Christ’s discipline
Virtual Speakers Bureau
Skills & Interests
Academic Support Services / Faculty Development / Support and Training
Focus on the learning needs of online students and also on the support that ought to be integrated into online courses by both instructional designers and course instructors.
Academic Support Services / Faculty Development / Selecting and Using Tools / Course Management Tools
Integrating learning and study strategies support for students.
Academic Support Services
Best Practices of Learning Centers in Higher Education
Member 09/2006 – Current
- National College Learning Center Association
Member 10/2000 – Current
- College Reading Learning Association
Past Officers Council 02/1966 – Current
- Christ, F. L.. (2008). Online Student Success: A Three Phase Approach. Clearwater, FL: H & H Publishing Comapany.
- Christ, F. L.. (July 1, 2007). Top Ten Countdown article: Content and Study Strategies to Help Online Students Succeed. in Campus Technology. (P. 58).
- Christ, F. L. and Ganey, L. R. (2007). 100 Things Every Online Student Ought to Know. Revised Ed.. Williamsville, NY: Cambridge Stratford Inc..
Teaching & Facilitating College Study Strategies
- Grambling State University – Educational Leadership
Introduction to Learning Support Centers in Higher Education
- Grambllng State University – Educational Leadership
Honors & Awards
- Special 40th Aniversary Ruby Award (11/2007)
A special award from CRLA for dedicated service, vision, and spirit
- Lifetime Achievement Award (03/2006)
From Association of Colleges for Tutoring & Learning Assistance (ACTLA)
- Lifetime Achievement Award (10/2003)
From National College Learning Center Association (NCLCA)
- Best Practices of Learning Support Centers, 12/09/2009
Webinar for Innovative Educators in 2009
- Role of Learning Support Centers in Supporting the Online Student/Learner, 10/09/2003
Workshop at California Virtual Campus Conference in San Diego, CA.