James P. Millard
Skills & Interests
Humanities / History / Topical / Local and Regional
Author and Publisher: America's Historic Lakes- The Lake Champlain and Lake George Historical Site. http://www.historiclakes.org
- Science and Technology / Information Technology / IT Infrastructure / Web (Advanced)
- Science and Technology / Instructional Technology (Advanced)
- Millard, James P.. (2009). Bastions on the Border- The Great Stone Forts at Rouses Point on Lake Champlain. South Hero, VT: America's Historic Lakes.
- Millard, James P.. (2007). Lake Passages: A Journey Through the Centuries. Volume I: 1609-1909. South Hero, VT: America's Historic Lakes.
- Millard, James P.. (2005). Fort Montgomery Through the Years: A Pictorial History of the Great Stone Fort on Lake Champlain. South Hero, VT: America's Historic Lakes.
Honors & Awards
- Customer Champion Award- Tegrity McGraw Hill (04/2011)
- Senior Instructional Designer/Technologist (01/1999 – Current) Saint Michael's College