Virtual Speakers Bureau
- Institute of Applied Social Sciences
Fellow 12/2006 – Current
- Society for Educational Technology, Reserach and Development (SETRAD)
Joint Secretary 06/2001 – 08/2005
- Ph.D. (Finance) (03/2001)
Bharathidasan University, Tiruchirappalli, India.
- Anbarasu, Daniel, Joseph. (Sep, 2009). Global Financial Management. ANE Books, NEW DELHI.
- Joseph Anbarasu. (2006). Business Statistics. Learntech Press, Tiruchirappalli.
- Joseph Anbarasu. (2006). Business Statistics and Operations Reserach. Learntech Press, Chennai.
Undergraduate and graduate programs in Finance
- Applachian State University, Boone, NC – Financial Market, Derivatives
- Teaching as a visiting professor and helping them to understand the financial system in India. India is one of the BRIC countries,expeced to be a leader in the next decade. Therefore, the department of finance of the univeristy has a separate course on it.
B.Com., M.B.A., M.C.A.
- Bishop Heber College, Tiruchirappalli – Financial Management, Investment and Global Financial Management
- Teaching from 1983 till date
- Bharathidasan University – International Financial Management, Working Capital Management
- From 2004 to 2008
Honors & Awards
- Resource person to Management Courses of Christian Institute of Management, Chennai (03/2000)
Resource person and also the in the academic council
- Member, Senate of Bharathidasan University (03/1999)
Twice elected to the senate of Bharathidasan University in 1999 and 2001
- Member, Syndicate, Bharathidasan University, India (03/1999)
Elected to the Syndicate, the Policy making body of a biggest university in South India
- Professor in Commerce and Finance (05/1983 – Current) Bishop Heber College, Tiruchirappalli
- Visiting Professor (01/2009 – 06/2009) Appalachian State University, Boone, NC
- Bursar (05/2005 – 03/2009) Bishop Heber College, Tiruchirappalli