- Submitted Materials (3) submitted materials
- Authored Materials
- Learning Exercises
- Bookmark Collections
- Course ePortfolios
- Content Builder Materials
Members from Janiess’s institution
Materials from Janiess’s discipline
Members in Janiess’s discipline
Curriculum & Instruction Orientation
- Seattle Pacific University – Education
- This online course is an orientation to the Curriculum & Instruction Master's degree program. Students become familiar with the online learning environment, School of Education, University Library, APA style, and standards for the C&I Program. During the course, students establish a program portfolio and create a program completion plan.
Intermediate College Writing
- Seattle Pacific University – English
- The course improves upon elementary college-writing skills through readings, discussion, and the assignment of writing tasks typically found in college coursework. Taught online.
Honors & Awards
The President’s Citation is awarded each year to a graduating senior who has demonstrated distinguished academic achievement in the context of a Christian liberal arts program.
Turnitin within Blackboard,
Workshop for faculty on the use of Turnitin, a plagiarism detection tool that allows instructors and students to check their work for originality and also gives faculty the ability to digitally grade and provide written and audio feedback on papers.
Blackboard: The Basics,
For new users or those who need a refresher on basic uses of Blackboard with students.
- Adjunct Instructor, Education (06/2006 – Current) Seattle Pacific University
- Assistant Director, Instructional Technology Services (03/2000 – Current) Seattle Pacific University