The Sea and Science
- Waldo Rohnert Elementary – Ocean Science
- This fourth grade class learned about sand, salt, seaweed, currents, tides, and animal life through hands on experiences and sharing.
California State University: Early Assessment Program - Math Professional Development,
WCET Award The California State University Early Assessment Program's Math Professional Development has received a 2008 WOW Award from the Western Cooperative for Educational Telecommunications (WCET).
The Promise of ePortfolios: Connecting Academic Achievement with California Workforce Development,
Presented at MIC 2008 with Ruth Cox.
The Promise of E-Portfolios: Connecting Academic Achievement with CA Workforce Development,
Presented at Educause Western with K. Kelly- emerging definitions of e-portfolios and share real-world examples of how they are providing opportunities for students to demonstrate academic achievement and skill mastery disciplines.
- Consultant (08/2010 – 10/2011) HLC (Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools)
- Consultant (11/2009 – 08/2010) ePortfolio California
- Marketing and Operations Manager/Senior Project Manager (06/2000 – 11/2009) California State University, Office of the Chancellor, Center for Distributed Learning