- Submitted Materials (2) submitted materials
- Authored Materials
- Comments (2) comments
- Learning Exercises
- Bookmark Collections
- Course ePortfolios
- Content Builder Materials
- Master of Arts History (06/1999)
- Bachelor of Arts, International Relations (06/1980)
- (2007). Lessons on Scott v. Sandford (1857), Plessy v. Ferguson (1896), and Lawrence v. Texas (2003) in Supreme Court DBQs: Exploring the Cases that Changed History. The Bill of Rights Institute.
- (2005). Lessons on Gouvernor Morris, James Otis, and Thomas Paine in Founders and the Constitution: In Their Own Words, Vol.2. The Bill of Rights Institute.
- (2004). Lessons on Patrick Henry, Thomas Jefferson, and George Mason in Founders and the Constitution: In Their Own Words, Vol 1. The Bill of Rights Institute.
Honors & Awards
- National Board Certification - AYA/SS-H (01/2001)
- James Madison Memorial Foundation Senior Fellow (NC) (02/1997)
awarded a $25,000 scholarship to undertake a Masters program in History to better teach the Constitution of the United States
- Teacher of the Year (06/1995)
ACE, Union County, NC
- Instructional Systems Designer (03/2015 – Current) eLearning Branch, FLETC
- eContent Developer (10/2014 – 03/2015) Oak Grove Technologies
- Instructional Systems Designer (08/2011 – 10/2014) A Harold and Associates