- Submitted Materials
- Authored Materials
- Learning Exercises
- Bookmark Collections
- Course ePortfolios
- Content Builder Materials
Members from Mark’s institution
Materials from Mark’s discipline
Members in Mark’s discipline
Advanced Library Research
- Buffalo State College – Information Literacy
- Guide students through information retrieval and understanding sources of information. We look extensively at the Internet, library databases and various free web applications which can assist in communicating a message to an audience.
Network Practices and Interactive Media
- NY State College of Ceramics at Alfred University – Expanded Media
- Students were taught the history of NetArt through guest lectures and writing various forms of computer code, such as, PHP, CSS, Javescript, HTML. Also covered wasthe software Flash and created bodies of work in the virtual reality of Second Life.
Pick a Life, Any Life: A team taught class and the museum that followed,
An art class was taught in the Spring of 2007 which reviewed the history of NetArt and critically explores and engages virtual realities such as Second Life.
- Information Commons Librarian (08/2007 – Current) Buffalo State College
- Public Services Librarian/Head of Media Services (08/2006 – 07/2007) NY State College of Ceramics at Alfred University
- Reference Librarian (02/2006 – 08/2006) Erie Community College