- Submitted Materials
- Authored Materials
- Learning Exercises
- Bookmark Collections (2) Bookmark Collections
- Course ePortfolios
- Content Builder Materials
Members from Leanne’s institution
Materials from Leanne’s discipline
Members in Leanne’s discipline
- Society for College Science Teachers
Member 03/2008 – Current
- Human Anatomy and Physiology Society
Member 12/2007 – Current
- Oklahoma Academy of Science
Member 09/2007 – Current
- MS Animal Science (12/2004)
Oklahoma State University
- BS Agricultural Development (08/2000)
Texas A&M University
- Hurst A, Goad D, Wier L, Malayer J. (2004). Determination of the cDNA sequence of the bovine estrogent receptor apha from bovine endometrium using 5' RACE
- Romo SR, Ducolomb YC, Oden J, Wier LM, Wright JM, and Kraemer DC. (2002). In vitro culture of in vivo-derived grade 3 bovine embryos increases development and quality in Theriogenology. (57(1):526).
- Rose State College – Introduction to Biology
- Rose State College – Cell Biology
- Rose State College – Human Physiology
- Online Science Course Showcase, 04/17/2015
Demonstrate course design in D2L for BIOL 1114 and BIOL 2103.
- Evaluation of gene expression during development of the neonatal porcine uterus using suppression subtractive hybridization., 08/11/2004
Wier LM, Hurst AG, Ross JW, Ashworth MD, Malayer JM, and Geisert RD. Society for the Study of Reproduction (SSR) 37th Annual Conference, August 2004, 441. University of British Columbia Vancouver, Canada.
- Analysis of differentially expressed genes in neonatal porcine uterus using suppression subtractive hybridization., 03/23/2004
Wier LM, Hurst AG, Ross JW, Ashworth MD, Malayer JM, and Geisert RD. Phi Zeta Nu Chapter Eighth Annual Research Day, 2004 OSU College of Veterinary Medicine Stillwater, OK.
- Professor of Life Sciences (06/2005 – Current) Rose State College