Virtual Speakers Bureau
Society of Skeletal Radiologists
member 04/2007 – Current
American Roentgen Ray Society
member 01/2002 – Current
International Skeletal Society
member 09/1989 – Current
Baylor College of Medicine
Texas A & M University
- Galbraith PJ, Richardson ML. (2007). Fracture of the lunate: radiographic findings and case report in Radiology Case Reports. (2(1):13-16).
- Escobedo EM, Richardson ML, Schulz YB, Hunter JC, Green JR 3rd, Messick K. (2007). Increased risk of posterior glenoid labrum tears in football players in Am J Roentgenol. (188, 1, 193-7).
- Chaudhry S, Richardson ML. (2006). Imaging findings in sarcoid of the humerus in Radiology Case Reports. (1:154-158).
- University of Washington – Musculoskeletal Radiology
- I have taught musculoskeletal imaging to medical students, radiology residents & fellows, and practicing physicians in other disciplines since 1984.
Honors & Awards
Figley Fellowship in Radiology Journalism
Annual award by the American Roentgen Ray Society.
- Adjunct Professor of Orthopedics (07/1997 – Current) University of Washington
- Professor of Radology (07/1997 – Current) University of Washington