- Submitted Materials
- Authored Materials
- Comments (1) comments
- Learning Exercises
- Bookmark Collections
- Course ePortfolios
- Content Builder Materials
Skills & Interests
Teach late term and graduating students the skills and attitude needed to write an error free and electronic resume, develop an electronic and hard copy portfolio, acquire the necessary interviewing skills for successful job applicants, learn the skills necessary for company and job research both on the web and off the web.
Academic Support Services / Faculty Development / Teaching Strategies / Other
Teach students interaction and dynamics in small group and team settings.
Teach the necessary skills to quarter one students for familiarization with Microsoft Word along with associated modules. Students learn how to assess their skills and strengths along with career needs.
- MAS (Current)
Webster University, St Louis, MO
- BAS (Current)
Troy State University, Ft Walton Beach, FL
- AA (Current)
Bellevue Area Junior College
Transition Assistance Program
- TWC – Resumes, job search, interviewing
- Taught transition skills for military personnel and dependents transitioning to civilian life in the areas of resume writing, job searches, interviewing tips and techniques. Facilited workshops in these areas and coordinated associated tasks.
Honors & Awards
- Instructor of the Month (04/2007)
- Veterans Employment Representative (03/2002 – 05/2005) Texas Workforce Commission