- Submitted Materials (7) submitted materials
- Authored Materials
- Learning Exercises
- Bookmark Collections
- Course ePortfolios
- Content Builder Materials
Honors & Awards
- Broadman & Holman Seminarian Award (05/1999)
Reversing the Roles of Lexis & Grammar?,
This paper (delivered at the Society of Biblical Literature International Meeting, Vienna, Austria) contributes to the study of the Greek genitive & argues for the rebuilding of the Greek studies from the ground up using computer-aided corpus linguistics.
Open Theism Debate,
Biblical debate defending Gods definite comprehensive foreknowledge at the Open Theology and Science Seminar at Eastern Nazarene College in Boston, Massachusetts.
Unity and Diversity: Necessary Ingredients for the Christian Mission?,
This paper (delivered at the Stone Campbell Journal Conference) examines biblical passages relevant to Christian unity to demonstrate inductively the necessity of embracing both unity & diversity to advance the Christian mission.
- Assistant Professor of Biblical Studies (06/2005 – Current) Kentucky Christian University
- Assistant Editor (08/1999 – 05/2005) The Southern Baptist Journal of Theology
- Adjunct Professor of Religious Studies (08/2004 – 01/2005) Spalding University