Members from Neal’s institution
Materials from Neal’s discipline
Members in Neal’s discipline
Skills & Interests
- American Society for Microbiology
Member 01/1984 – Current
- Ph.D. Medical Microbiology and Immunology (08/1985)
The Ohio State University
- B.S. Biology (05/1980)
Indiana University of Pennsylvania
- Singh VK, Giotis ES, Chamberlain NR, Stuart MK, and Wilkinson BJ. (2008). Insertional Inactivation of Branched-Chain a-Keto Acid Dehydrogenase (BKD) in Staphylococcus aureus Leads to Decreased Branched-Chain Membrane Fatty Acids Content and Increased Susceptibility to Certain Stresses in Applied and Environmental Microbiology. (74:5882-5890).
- Neal R. Chamberlain. (2008). The Big Picture Medical Microbiology. McGraw Hill.
- Singh VK, Utaida S, Jackson LS, Jayaswal RK, Wilkinson BJ, Chamberlain NR.. (2007). Role for dnaK locus in tolerance of multiple stresses in Staphylococcus aureus in Microbiology. (153 (9): 3163-3174).
- A.T. Still University of Health Sciences/Kirksville College of Osteopathic Medicine – Medical Microbiology
- This course uses an organ-system approach to provide coverage of the etiology, epidemiology, signs and symptoms, pathology, lab tests, differential diagnosis, treatment and prevention of infectious diseases.
- A.T. Still University of Health Sciences/Kirksville College of Osteopathic Medicine – Bacteriology, Parasitology
- A.T. Still University of Health Sciences/Kirksville College of Osteopathic Medicine – Immunology
Honors & Awards
- The Max T. Gutensohn Award for Outstanding Teaching (05/2010)
Was selected by the 2nd year medical students as the best teacher during their 2nd year of medical school.
- Leonard Tow Humanism in Medicine Award presented by the Arnold P. Gold Foundation (05/2009)
The graduating class of 2009 selected me as a faculty member who displays humanism in medicine through teaching.
- The Last Lecture (05/2009)
The Basic Sciences Speaker at the Class of 2011's Last Lecture before going out on rotations.
- Professor (06/2011 – Current) A.T. Still University/Kirksville College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Associate Professor (07/1993 – 06/2011) A.T. Still University/Kirksville College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Assistant Professor (03/1989 – 06/1993) A.T. Still University/Kirksville College of Osteopathic Medicine