Lynette Olson, Ed.D.
Members from Lynette’s institution
Materials from Lynette’s discipline
Members in Lynette’s discipline
Virtual Speakers Bureau
Skills & Interests
Academic Support Services / EPortfolios / Institutional ePortfolios
Establishes the next generation of electronic accreditation support services for institutional and discipline specific accreditation reviews and processes.
- Doctor of Education Educational Leadership (09/2008)
Northcentral University, Prescott Valley, Arizona
- Olson, Lynette; Schroeder, Lori; Wasko, Paul. (July 2008). Moving eFolio Minnesota to the Next Generation in Electronic Portfolios 2.0. Stylus Pyublishing.
- Langer, Gary; Olson, Lynette. (2005). Building a system to Deliver Programs at a Distance in Encyclopedia of Distance Learning. Idea Group.
Honors & Awards
- The Higher Learning Commission (10/2007)
Advanced certificate in peer review presented by the Higher Learning Commission/AQIP division.
- Minnesota Academic Excellence Foundation (01/2007)
Education representative for Governor appointed board member to the Minnesota Academic Excellence Foundation.
- Louma Leadership Academy (08/2006)
Recognized successful completion of the Louma Leadership Academy an academy for leadership and development.
- A Call for Transparency in Higher Education, 08/06/2008
A Keynote presentation relating to the initiatives implemented in Minnesota State Colleges and Universities regarding institutional electronic portfolios.
- Impact of Electronic Environments on Accreditation Processes, 04/20/2008
Featured Plenary Session for Peer Reviewer training
- Good Practices in eLearning Consortia, 06/02/2006
2006 NUTN Conference
- Assessment & Effectiveness Director, Office of the Chancellor (10/2003 – Current) Minnesota State Colleges and Universities