- Submitted Materials
- Authored Materials
- Learning Exercises
- Bookmark Collections (3) Bookmark Collections
- Course ePortfolios
- Content Builder Materials
- CSU Noyce Scholars program
Student 03/2008 – Current
- POlytechnic School Pasadena. – Algebra
- Tutored 8th grade students in Algebra. Colleted and graded students classroom work, and assignment. Planned lessons, taught, and evaluated learning outcomes under the guidance of the classroom teacher.
Teacher Grade One
- Catholic Education Agency, Diocese of Kumbo,Cameroon, West Africa – Rural Science,History,Geography,Religion-Headmaster
- Classroom Teacher at Catholic School Djottin. Taught a self contained classroom. Later on in 2002, was appointed Principle of the school as well as the accountant while teaching at the same time.
- Student (09/2008 – Current) CSU Noyce Scholars Program