- Submitted Materials
- Authored Materials
- Learning Exercises
- Bookmark Collections
- Course ePortfolios
- Content Builder Materials
- British Society of Criminology
Member of Professional Affairs and Ethics Sub-Committee 04/2006 – Current
- Australian and New Zealand Society of Criminology
Member of Professional Affairs and Ethics Sub-Committee 01/2005 – Current
- Master of Education Studies (12/1999)
- Doctorate in Sociology (05/1997)
- Graduate Certificate in Tertiary Education (12/1996)
- Goldsmith, A, Israel, M & Daly, K. (2006). Crime and Justice: a Guide to Criminology.. Sydney: Lawbook Company..
- Israel, M. and Hay, I.. (2006). Research Ethics for Social Scientists: Between Ethical Conduct and Regulatory Compliance.. London: Sage.
- Goldsmith, A & Israel, M. (2000). Criminal Justice in Diverse Communities.. Sydney: Federation..
- Flinders University – Crime and Criminology; Crime and Public Policy, Criminal Justice System
- Undergraduate 1-4 year courses taught within Arts, Behavioral Sciences and Law degrees.
Honors & Awards
- Senior Fellow of the Higher Education Academy (05/2008)
United Kingdom government-funded academy for enhancing teaching, learning and students' experiences in higher education.
- Critical Criminologist of the Year Award (06/2006)
Awarded by Division of Critical Criminology, American Society of Criminology
- Radzinowicz Memorial Prize (12/2005)
most significant contribution to knowledge and understanding of criminology and criminal justice issues in 2004 British Journal of Criminology
- Associate External Academic Advisor, School of Law, (09/2003 – Current) City University of Hong Kong
- Professor of Law and Criminology (07/2004 – Current) Flinders University
- Faculty Associate Head (Research), Education, Humanities, Law and Theology (07/2006 – 06/2008) Flinders University