Members from Regan’s institution
Materials from Regan’s discipline
Members in Regan’s discipline
Virtual Speakers Bureau
Skills & Interests
Business / Professional Coaching / Business Development
Provide consulting and executive coaching to non-profits and private sector companies serving higher education.
Academic Support Services / Textbook Affordability
Provide training on MERLOT for faculty,staff and adminstrators to support teaching and learning innovation, reduce the cost of learning materials for students.
- Academic Support Services / Faculty Development / Support and Training (Advanced)
- Regan Caruthers. (2000). Doing It With Heart, Maximizing Human Intelligence and Performance in International Society of Performance Improvement.
- Resilient Educator, 04/27/2008
presented newest research in social emotional learning to improve resiliency and retention of middle and high school teachers during the California League of Middle/High Schools Conference on Climate and Leadership
- How Will Internet Communication and Collaboration Technologies Change Publishing Best Practices? (Presentation about MERLOT), 06/15/2007
Provided overview of MERLOT at Gilbane Confernce as a higher education community best practice worthy of emulation of commercial publishers
- Director, Elearning (03/2002 – 08/2005) McGraw-Hill Higher Education