EDEL 421 Foundations of American Education
- CSU Bakersfield – Education Foundations
- The history and philosophy of education in America
EDEL 438 C&I Science Methods
- CSU Bakersfield – Methods
- The methodology of teaching science in a K12 multiple subject setting.
EDCI 530 Curriculum Theory and Development
- CSU Bakersfield – Curriculum and Instruction
- Graduate course in the theory and development of curriculum.
Honors & Awards
Faculty Honors Award: Grants
Selected by the Faculty of the School of Education, CSUB
Outstanding Teacher of the Year
Outstanding Teacher of the Year Award. Selected by the Kern Science Educators Association
Navigate the Digital Science-Education World and Stay on Course: MERLOT
(Presentation about MERLOT),
Using the Science Education Portal in MERLOT (www.merlot.org) participants will see how to setup free workspace, access, and contribute to high-quality science education resources, from lesson plans to networking communities.
- Coordinator, Curriculum and Instruction MA (Regional) Program (04/2014 – Current) Extended University, CSU, Bakersfield
- Instructor, Biology (04/2012 – Current) STEM Affinity Group, CSU, Bakersfield
- Director/Interim Director Elementary Education (11/2006 – 12/2008) CSU Bakersfield