- Submitted Materials (307) submitted materials
- Authored Materials (20) authored materials
- Comments (208) comments
- Learning Exercises (3) Learning Exercises
- Bookmark Collections (62) Bookmark Collections
- Course ePortfolios (1) Course ePortfolios
- Content Builder Materials (44) Content Builder Materials
Members from Sally’s institution
Materials from Sally’s discipline
Members in Sally’s discipline
Skills & Interests
Academic Support Services / Mobile Learning
I work with the Tennessee Board of Regents mobilization project on evaluating mobile apps and devices for their educational value.
Academic Support Services / Library and Information Services
I really love being a librarian and helping people find the information they need.
Science and Technology / Biology / Ecology and Conservation Biology
I am very interested in the preservation of the Earth and its resourses. I am an avocate for promoting bicycling, walking and other alternative means of sustainable transportation. I commute to work by bicycle.
Peer Reviewer/Agriculture and Environmental Sciences 07/2014 – Current
Tennessee Library Association
member 03/2011 – Current
Peer Reviewer/Library and Information Services 09/2009 – Current
Peabody College of Vanderbilt University
- Speaking level: Advanced
- Reading level: Advanced
Arrangement of magazines/journals by classification,
This was a poster session at the Serials Conference at Arkansas State University to get feedback about arranging physical magazines and journals by subject area. instead of alphabetically.
Using MERLOT's Content Builder to create guides.,
This mini presentation at Tenn-Share 2016 was designed to show all kinds of librarians a tool that they can use for free to make useful library guides.
Course specific LibGuides,
This was a faculty in-service at Nashville State Community College to show the faculty what the librarians can do for them . (Used Content Builder)
- Serials/Reference/Cataloging Librarian (08/1997 – Current) Nashville State Community College
- TBR Mobilist (09/2011 – Current) Tennessee Board of Regents
- Assistant Librarian (08/1984 – 08/1996) Cumberland University