G. Stevenson Smith, Ph.D., CPA, CMA
- Submitted Materials
- Authored Materials
- Learning Exercises
- Bookmark Collections
- Course ePortfolios
- Content Builder Materials
Skills & Interests
Business / Accounting / Not for Profit
Since 1984, my books in nonprofit financials issues have been published by the American Accounting Association. The most recent, Cost Control for Nonprofits in Crisis was published in 2011.
Business / Accounting / Forensic Accounting
I am a coauthor on a widely used forensic accounting textbook as well as having published numerous articles on forensic accounting issues
- High Technology Crime Investigation Association
Member 01/2003 – Current
- Ph.D. Accounting (08/1978)
University of Arkansas
- Smith, G. Stevenson. (2011). Forensic and Investigative Accounting. CCH.
- Southeastern Oklahoma State University – Forensics
- Unlike other forensic accounting courses, the current course emphasizes the use and importance of computer forensic techniques in identifying financial frauds. The course has been developed for undergraduate accounting students.
- Speaking level: Beginner
- Reading level: None
Honors & Awards
- Fulbright Scholar (06/2011)
Spent five months as a Fulbright Scholar at the University of Pula in Croatia beginning in February 2011. Worked with faculty members on developing forensic accounting courses and forensic research projects.