- Submitted Materials
- Authored Materials
- Learning Exercises
- Bookmark Collections
- Course ePortfolios
- Content Builder Materials
Members from Toni’s institution
Materials from Toni’s discipline
Members in Toni’s discipline
Honors & Awards
- 1998 American Journal of Nursing Book of the Year Award for Handbook of Informatics for Nurses and Health Care Professionals (12/1998)
- Tri-State Nursing Computer Network Leadership Award. (12/1997)
The T.I.G.E.R. Initiative: Implications for Staff Development Educators.,
Poster session presented at From Duty Shoes to Crocs: Education Across the Generations. Greater Pittsburgh Chapter National Nursing Staff Development Organization Fall Conference, Pittsburgh, PA.
Are You T.I.G.E.R. Ready?,
Poster session presented at Creating a Culture of Excellence: Translating Research into Practice, Greater Pittsburgh 20th Annual Nursing Research Conference, Canonsburg, PA.
The TIGER Initiative: Implications for Nursing Administration and Evidence-based Practice.,
Poster session presented at UPMC Nurses Week. Pittsburgh, PA.
- Professor, Nursing Programs (10/2010 – Current) Chamberlain College of Nursing MSN Program
- Professor, Nursing Programs (01/2007 – 10/2010) Chatham University