- Submitted Materials (1) submitted materials
- Authored Materials
- Learning Exercises
- Bookmark Collections
- Course ePortfolios
- Content Builder Materials
- Yones Med. (2006). U.S. Economy: Risks & Strategies 2007 -2017 in The Executive Journal. (null).
- Yones, Med. (2005). CIO and Sarbanes-Oxley Compliance Best Practices in The Exuctive Journal. (null).
- Yones, Med. (2005). Gross National Wellbeing and Happiness (GNW /GNH) - A New Economic Metric in The Executive Journal - Economic Journal. (null).
- International Institute of Management – Management Best Practices
- Leadership, Strategy, Marketing, HRM, MIS, Operations, Ethics, Finance, Accounting, IT & Telecom Management Best Practices
Honors & Awards
- Las Vegas 40 Under 40 (02/2007)
Recognizing young business leaders who distinguished themselves in their profession and community.
- Business Strategy Metrics, 03/01/2007
Key performance indicators (KPIs). Leading and lagging indicators. Financial metrics, operational metrics and shareholder value. Closed-loop performance measurement. Alignment tree and performance metrics. Benchmarking resources
- CIO and Sarbanes Oxley Act (SOX) Compliance Best Practices, 03/01/2007
Governance, Sarbanes Oxley Act (SOA), CEO & CFO. SOX Section 302 & 404. SOX Compliance Project: Discovery, assessment, remediation and testing. SOX and IT best practices COSO, COBIT and GCC
- E-Telco Management - Operation Support System (OSS), 03/01/2007
Network Management Roadmap. Elements of Telecom Operations Support Systems (OSS). End to End (E2E) Integration of Network Management Systems.
- President (09/2006 – Current) International Institute of Management - IIM