- Submitted Materials
- Authored Materials
- Learning Exercises
- Bookmark Collections (1) Bookmark Collections
- Course ePortfolios
- Content Builder Materials
Members from Alleene’s institution
Materials from Alleene’s discipline
Members in Alleene’s discipline
Skills & Interests
Social Sciences / Psychology / Cognitive / Thinking, Reasoning, and Problem-Solving
My PhD is in Decision Making Psychology and I apply this in healthcare research studying how nurses and consumers make decision, decision aiding and the human factors of electronic medication system design
- PhD Psychology (12/2006)
Kansas State University
- Pingenot A, Shanteau J and Stengstacke D. (In Press). Description of Inpatient Medication System Using Cognitive Work Analysis. Computers, Informatics, Nursing.
- Shanteau J, PIngenot A and Pingenot J. (In Press). Evaluation of Medication System Interface in Proceedings of NDM9, the Ninth International Conference onNaturalistic Decision Making. British Computer Society, Making, London, UK.
- Pingenot A and Shanteau J. (In Press). Expert Medical in Encyclopedia of Medical Decision Making. Sage Publications, New York, NY, USA.